Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-23, 01:25 PM  
Floren

Thanks for all the great comments. I have to admit, I'm feeling some pretty strong FOMO right now. I want to do a strength building focus in fall, this sounds great!

Do you know if she has black friday sales, or do you have any other tips for getting the set for a little less?
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-23, 07:40 AM  
star117

she does have black friday sales and it's on a rolling basis - she adds stuff every day and the previously added items start to fall off. The best way is to use her coupons on daily deals and have $50 for free shipping (except heavy equip doesn't ship free). So, I'm hoping the set will be on sale during BF and I can at least do the extra 15 or 20% off of that sale price. I guess I should have kept mine, but I've got a knee injury that idk what happened and won't go away. plus I was disappointed in the guide and a few other things that weren't as polished (I guess you would say) as other dvds she's put out. Plus, I really like dvds in individual cases, not having them all in one case...that really bothered me for some reason! Ideally, for me, that set would go on sale during this pre-sale!!!
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-23, 07:39 PM  
Floren

Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
she does have black friday sales and it's on a rolling basis - she adds stuff every day and the previously added items start to fall off. The best way is to use her coupons on daily deals and have $50 for free shipping (except heavy equip doesn't ship free). So, I'm hoping the set will be on sale during BF and I can at least do the extra 15 or 20% off of that sale price. I guess I should have kept mine, but I've got a knee injury that idk what happened and won't go away. plus I was disappointed in the guide and a few other things that weren't as polished (I guess you would say) as other dvds she's put out. Plus, I really like dvds in individual cases, not having them all in one case...that really bothered me for some reason! Ideally, for me, that set would go on sale during this pre-sale!!!
Thanks star117! I'll check out the specials and coupons that you mentioned.

Sorry to hear about your knee injury, hope that the issue goes away for you soon.
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-23, 08:53 PM  
star117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floren View Post
Thanks star117! I'll check out the specials and coupons that you mentioned.

Sorry to hear about your knee injury, hope that the issue goes away for you soon.
You're welcome!
Thank you! It's better when I take the rx anti inflammatory but I'm almost out of it now, and worse when I do a leg day workout. I'm focusing on losing weight with walking and Upper body strength for the rest of the year. Hopefully that will take the pressure off.
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-23, 06:57 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-23, 07:12 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

I'm selling mine--it's opened but unused.

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2lazy4gym sts 2 rotation, cathe, cathe sts 2.0, cathe sts 2.0 rotation, sts 2.0, sts 2.0 reviews