Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-13, 01:16 PM  
rockette
VF Supporter

They really need to get it together. So, I called to check on my order from 9/12 and they said they were not getting anymore and even though they charged my card(for two orders) they would need to cancel it. I asked her several questions, because at this point I'm in disbelief since I just talked to someone yesterday that said my orders were ready to ship.

She put me on hold and when she came back she apologized for the misinformation and said that the previous information was the case for Puritan Pride customers, not Vitamin World Customers. She said my order shipped yesterday. I swear I won't believe them til the UPS man knocks on the door because of the multiple issues I've had with ordering from them.
Old 10-03-13, 01:17 PM  
sherry7899

I really hope yours arrives. Mine just showed up! I was surprised by the size of the box....could the MET RX on the box be any bigger

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 01:31 PM  
oseai

My package arrived today . It came with a bonus pen that has a silver, red, and black design with the met-rx logo. Did anyone else get this too?
oseai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 01:39 PM  
DD546

I just received a shipping notice from Vitamin World saying that mine shipped. When I checked the tracking number it says it shipped yesterday. So happy! This looks like a good and doable workout.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 02:04 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockette View Post
They really need to get it together. So, I called to check on my order from 9/12 and they said they were not getting anymore and even though they charged my card(for two orders) they would need to cancel it. I asked her several questions, because at this point I'm in disbelief since I just talked to someone yesterday that said my orders was ready to ship.

She put me on hold and when she came back she apologized for the misinformation and said that the previous information was the case for Puritan Pride customers, not Vitamin World Customers. She said my order shipped yesterday. I swear I won't believe them til the UPS man knocks on the door because of the multiple issues I've had with ordering from them.
i'm very irritated with these people right now.

in the bargain forum, i posted that my email confirm had a higher price than what was shown in my order screen. all i did was ask why it was different.

next thing i know, they sent me this email saying "we cancelled your order."

i immediately called them (it was 8 PM hawaii time). the lady curtly said to me that they are out of stock and would not have any more. i asked if she could keep my order open? she said no. i asked about any chance of re-stocking. she said not for another 3 weeks. so i asked again about keeping my order open. she said no.

i went back into my email and replied to their email that the item was for sale again on the VW webpage (i provided the link), and that it was deceptive of them to say that it was out of stock.
all i got was an automatic reply email that said "someone will contact you blah blah."

i haven't tried calling them. i'm just irritated.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 02:04 PM  
rockette
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I really hope yours arrives. Mine just showed up! I was surprised by the size of the box....could the MET RX on the box be any bigger

Sherry
I got a tracking order for the first order.
Old 10-03-13, 02:07 PM  
rockette
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
i'm very irritated with these people right now.

in the bargain forum, i posted that my email confirm had a higher price than what was shown in my order screen. all i did was ask why it was different.

next thing i know, they sent me this email saying "we cancelled your order."

i immediately called them (it was 8 PM hawaii time). the lady curtly said to me that they are out of stock and would not have any more. i asked if she could keep my order open? she said no. i asked about any chance of re-stocking. she said not for another 3 weeks. so i asked again about keeping my order open. she said no.

i went back into my email and replied to their email that the item was for sale again, and that it was deceptive of them to say that it was out of stock.
all i got was an automatic reply email that said "someone will contact you blah blah."

i haven't tried calling them. i'm just irritated.
Oh, my gosh! They are ridiculous! I have two orders coming because they said my first order was cancelled. I'm going to refuse one of the packages and just have faith that it finds it's way back to them for a refund.
Old 10-03-13, 02:42 PM  
shoegoddess

I ordered this morning and I'm pissed at myself because I didn't see the new coupon code that would have saved me $4.50. Isn't that ridiculous? I've be warring with myself about cancelling the order because I have the new Cathe's that are out for delivery today and I have to much stuff anyway. After reading the above posts about ordering problems I think I'll just leave the order be. I've been looking over past posts and the consensus seems to be good overall.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 03:05 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
I ordered this morning and I'm pissed at myself because I didn't see the new coupon code that would have saved me $4.50.
what is the new coupon code? OK I SAW it - VW828
someone said VW800 was disabled.

i don't know whether i should order. so p*ssed w/these people and figuring that other vendors deserve my patronage.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-13, 03:21 PM  
DD546

If you want this set, they appear to be almost the only game in town, When I missed it the first time, I checked around. The only place I saw it for sale was on ebay for more than twice the Vitamin World price.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180