Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-27-13, 06:42 AM  
sherry7899

Met RX on backorder from Vitamin World

I ordered last Saturday and called to check on my order. As of now it is on back order, and they said they do not have ANY indication when it will be back in stock. I really think they should have notified customers or at least have some kind of time frame. I don't know whether to cancel or wait it out.

I'll have to check if my card was charged or if it is pending.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 07:07 AM  
twinkletoes

If your card wasn't charged don't cancel! You might regret it if she was wrong or it does become available again.

Today I got an email from Vitamin World that the Metrx180 website was officially closed down, though. So if they are out of stock, that might be it.
Old 09-27-13, 07:10 AM  
sherry7899

Thanks, Linda! It would be nice if they informed people who placed orders if they are never getting it back in stock.

Sherry

Old 09-27-13, 07:12 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I wouldn't cancel either. For this price, it's worth the wait.......

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 07:15 AM  
sherry7899

You've convinced me not to cancel. I'm not too hopeful they will get them back stock. It isn't the end of the world if they don't-I have too many workouts anyway!

Sherry

Old 09-27-13, 07:34 AM  
pcdoctor01

I'm tempted to cancel too since I haven't even done Sup90. I've never seen a website where you couldn't see your order number or order information.
-------
I just called Vitamin World and they have no record of my order number.
Very strange because I got emails on different orders from them with an online receipt number.
I don't think I'll be ordering from VW ever. Very strange to get a confirmation email but they can't find either order in the system when I call.
pcdoctor01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 09:32 AM  
mrsyancy

I re received this email from vitamin world this morning. I ordered and received mine last week, so I'm not sure what this means. This email is informing me that they're website community no longer exists, but I'm wondering if this also has something to do with existing orders. Like I said I'm not sure, but just wanted to show you all. I hope you all get your orders, bc this is an excellent price for this kit

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the MET-Rx 180 program. We are writing to inform you that sadly, the MET-Rx 180 community website MYMETrx.com has closed down.

If you would like to proceed with your recent order you don’t have to do anything and your order will be automatically processed. If you wish to return your MET-Rx 180 kit please contact Customer Service by phone 1-866-836-7050, or by email info@vitaminworld.com.

A crucial benefit of the MET-Rx 180 program is that it is not a diet or a gimmick; it is a sustainable program that you can incorporate into your lifestyle for as long as you wish to continue with the program. MET-Rx 180 provides you with the tools needed to help you transform your body – as Frank Sepe will remind you, this program is about progress not perfection. We would therefore like to encourage you to continue your personal transformation journey by continuing to utilize your program DVDs, nutrition guide and workout tracker that are included.

We would also like to take a moment to thank you for embracing the life-changing opportunity that the MET-Rx 180 program provides, and wish you the best of luck in reaching your transformation goals.

All the best,

Vitamin World Customer Service
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 09:37 AM  
rockette
VF Supporter

VW has an awful system. I now have two on backorder because they said my first order was cancelled. I haven't decided if I'm going to cancel one yet. Who puts something back on their website when they know its on backorder????
Old 09-27-13, 10:12 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
If your card wasn't charged don't cancel! You might regret it if she was wrong or it does become available again.

Today I got an email from Vitamin World that the Metrx180 website was officially closed down, though. So if they are out of stock, that might be it.
No, I got this email a short while ago, about the website shutting down, before the announcement about the low price. I ordered it when it first came out.
Old 09-27-13, 10:13 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
No, I got this email a short while ago, about the website shutting down, before the announcement about the low price. I ordered it when it first came out.
Yeah, me, too. I wondered why I was getting this since I was done. Maybe they thought some people would expect to use their website as well?

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180