Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-05-13, 09:36 AM  
Jacqi A
VF Supporter

Bellyfit 5 DVD set

I did Bellyfit Air today . When I get a big set like this they become blurred in my mind, but they are actually quite different workouts, put together carefully & creatively. When I saw the clips I didn't like the music but now I do. The dance cardio is fun & interesting & can be as intense as you want it to be, the short bellydance technique sections are good (only a few minutes, after the cardio), the yoga & core work is brief but nicely done & not hurried, & I like the mudras. The positive talk is a welcome change from the usual body focused blather. Overall - I love this set!
Jacqi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-13, 09:51 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqi A View Post
I did Bellyfit Air today . When I get a big set like this they become blurred in my mind, but they are actually quite different workouts, put together carefully & creatively. When I saw the clips I didn't like the music but now I do. The dance cardio is fun & interesting & can be as intense as you want it to be, the short bellydance technique sections are good (only a few minutes, after the cardio), the yoga & core work is brief but nicely done & not hurried, & I like the mudras. The positive talk is a welcome change from the usual body focused blather. Overall - I love this set!
I haven't been following threads about these at all. However, I pulled out Earth yesterday and did part of it. I forgot how much I like it. How do the new ones compare to it?

Thanks!
Old 04-05-13, 12:02 PM  
PhyllisG

I think the new ones are even better. I had Earth and traded it but then got the set and love them. Earth is actually my least favorite but that could change. What a positive upbeat set. And it is fun. Alice just shines in these.
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-13, 12:23 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I think the new ones are even better. I had Earth and traded it but then got the set and love them. Earth is actually my least favorite but that could change. What a positive upbeat set. And it is fun. Alice just shines in these.
Thanks so much, Phyllis!
Old 04-05-13, 12:25 PM  
sherry7899

Cheri-the set is $10 off in Mary's sale this week-it would be a good time to order (not that I'm trying to enable or anything!). Plus, you can use the 10off code.

I really enjoy the set as well. I think it would fit in well with your Ellen/Jessica workouts.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-13, 12:27 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Cheri-the set is $10 off in Mary's sale this week-it would be a good time to order (not that I'm trying to enable or anything!). Plus, you can use the 10off code.

I really enjoy the set as well. I think it would fit in well with your Ellen/Jessica workouts.

Sherry
AARGH, Sherry, you enabler. I was thinking I'd ask for it for Mother's Day but maybe I should ask DH to get it now and put it up since it's cheaper.
Old 04-05-13, 12:27 PM  
sherry7899

It would be good to order it before the price goes back up If you do get it, I hope you really enjoy it.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 04:32 AM  
Jacqi A
VF Supporter

Cheri, I like the new set more, because the instruction is better. I love Alice but the first Earth is a little stilted compared to the new DVDs (the voiceover is partly at fault). Still a good workout.
Jacqi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-13, 08:09 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqi A View Post
Cheri, I like the new set more, because the instruction is better. I love Alice but the first Earth is a little stilted compared to the new DVDs (the voiceover is partly at fault). Still a good workout.
Thanks so much! Sounds like I'll try to get the set at some point.
Old 05-06-13, 01:40 PM  
mercedes

FYI,
The Bellyfit set is Today's Special at Mary's... I caved!
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellyfit