Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-10-16, 12:46 PM  
Missiscipi

Smile Barlates Fusion Mat at the Wall

Just got an Youtube email update that Linda Wooldridge creator of Barlates has a new dvd coming out! https://youtu.be/JbFDyX86X8A
Published on Feb 9, 2016

COMING SOON ! My latest DVD - FUSION MAT AT THE WALL WORKOUT

It will be available on my website: http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au/, http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/ Ebay and Amazon.

The Downloadable versions will also be available on my website: http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au/

This workout consists of 5 unique toning segments that can be combined for an intense 114 minute workout or used individually to suit any schedule. There are also several Premix options included for your convenience.

After a gentle warm up you will use the wall to help with perfect alignment to tighten and tone all those problem areas. Create long, lean muscles with my innovative new exercises, which blend a variety of styles for a fun, effective workout. You will finish with a relaxing stretch to elongate all the muscles you just worked.

THE 5 SEGMENTS ARE:

Glute Bridge (15 mins): Elevate your feet on the wall to increase range of motion for traditional and effective glute bridge exercises with a twist!

Upper Body (19 mins): A unique set of bodyweight exercises using the wall as added resistance to sculpt long, lean muscles without bulk!

Inner Thighs (19 mins): Nowhere to hide with this form driven inner thigh workout. This one is a real burner!

Outer Thighs (22 mins): Use the wall to help with alignment to effectively streamline the outer thighs. Using traditional Callisthenics exercises you will see amazing results from this segment.

Abs (19 mins): Using the wall to create perfect form you will work your core from all angles. Get ready to feel the burn!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-16, 02:09 PM  
cherimac

Looks interesting!
Old 02-10-16, 02:22 PM  
JENILU

Saw this last night. Really excited about it because it looks very supportive!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-16, 06:21 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I like Linda's workouts and have quite a few of them, but I'm not sure about this one. It may just be too creative for me.
Old 02-10-16, 07:57 PM  
desie

I did her abs at the wall you-tube workout and didn't love it. But I have tried a few of her ab/core workouts, and didn't love them. Perhaps because the exercises are similar/derived from Pilates, and I don't seem to like Pilates with a screen instructor, it's tough to really suck it in and go for the burn, I always wimp out and do a moderate effort. I find Tracy Anderson ab/core work is the most fun and effective, even though some sections are tough every rep of the way.

I want to see clips of the standing work at the wall. I wonder how it compares with lying on the floor to gain awareness of your alignment? Looking forward to the release, new stuff is always fun. I did the new Core with Chair and the Ballet Sculpt Lower from the you-tube channel this morning. I liked the Ballet Sculpt Lower and will do it again. It felt very challenging, but maybe my legs were pre-fatigued from strength training the day before. Would recommend it as one to try.
desie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-16, 08:43 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I don't have a free wall at my workout setting, but it looks interesting.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-16, 10:27 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I don't have a free wall at my workout setting, but it looks interesting.
Same here. Looks different & like it really supports form...but I can't think of a single spot in my house where I could do these moves.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-16, 10:39 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
Saw this last night. Really excited about it because it looks very supportive!
Agreed. Looks like it'd be worth it just for the lower body, especially the side lying series. Also for the stretch series. Abs look killer hard though.

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-16, 02:00 PM  
Ann1964

Thanks I like the 2 DVD's that I have from her
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-16, 09:48 AM  
LeanneM

I'll have trouble finding a place to do this one, but will definitely make it work since I love Linda's stuff. When I saw her announcement about it, it made me think of one of the Squeeze workouts; I forget if it's on Squeeze or Squeeze Stronger, but one of them has a segment on the wall that is just killer!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates, linda wooldridge