pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
They are strength workouts- no cardio.
That's good to know. Thanks Sherry!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 02:12 PM  
amatoo

I'm not sure how amazon works with shipping I have prime ordered all 4 and they won't arrive until Friday. Odd.
Cindy
Old 06-28-16, 02:20 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
That's good to know. Thanks Sherry!
You are welcome!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 02:23 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatoo View Post
I'm not sure how amazon works with shipping I have prime ordered all 4 and they won't arrive until Friday. Odd.
Cindy
I don't have Prime and mine will get here anywhere from the 5th to the 11th I think, so getting it this week is still an improvement. Not sure how fast prime is supposed to work?

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 02:41 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
You didn't like it? Any opinions are helpful. Trying to decide whether to order the series or two of the new ones.
Hi Phyllis. I'll chime in. I really regret buying the Walk Strong downloads. I can't get my $$ back or sell them, like a DVD set-the only disadvantage to downloads for me personally. The cardio is a bit repetitive and I only do the fusion one. I'm not a fan of Jessica's stretching. If you liked the 30 Day Walk On set-which I did have on DVD and sold-you'll like Walk Strong. I just don't loved walking workouts.

What I like about the new set is that you can purchase only what you like and the cardio is more varied, from the quick look I took.

Of the walking workouts Jessica has done my favorites are the original Walk On workouts filmed outside and Walk On 21. I like her walking workouts that are "themed" the best, i.e. dance walk, core walk, etc.

Hope that helps.
Old 06-28-16, 02:51 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Hi Phyllis. I'll chime in. I really regret buying the Walk Strong downloads. I can't get my $$ back or sell them, like a DVD set-the only disadvantage to downloads for me personally. The cardio is a bit repetitive and I only do the fusion one. I'm not a fan of Jessica's stretching. If you liked the 30 Day Walk On set-which I did have on DVD and sold-you'll like Walk Strong. I just don't loved walking workouts.

What I like about the new set is that you can purchase only what you like and the cardio is more varied, from the quick look I took.

Of the walking workouts Jessica has done my favorites are the original Walk On workouts filmed outside and Walk On 21. I like her walking workouts that are "themed" the best, i.e. dance walk, core walk, etc.

Hope that helps.
Of the sets, the 21 Day program is my Favorite as well!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 02:56 PM  
PhyllisG

Thank you! I don't have any of her workouts so maybe I should stick to my original plan and get 2 of her new ones.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 03:00 PM  
dls

I think I will be getting all 4 new dvds. I was wondering for you that have the 6 mile walk is it chaptered or have premixes. This will be my very first Jessica purchase. I have been doing
mostly essentrics and weights.

Thank you. Deb
dls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 03:05 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
I was hoping for a straight % discount as I am just interested in the balance and yoga ones. Will have to give it some thought....
Same. I definitely want the yoga one. I'm still waffling on the balance/fusion workout. IDK...
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-16, 03:11 PM  
katalina

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
It's a generous coupon...but it won't do me any good, LOL. I only want the yoga dvd -- maybe I'll hold off and see if any hit the Exchange forum or VF Roost.
Me too...
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, walk strong