Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-04-18, 10:21 AM  
Rhonda

About My 7 New Low Impact DVDs
PHA - This workout MOVES! We will waste no time as we alternate between lower and upper body exercises to keep our bodies firing at optimal levels without the need for long rest periods. This method of training allows for maximum muscle recruitment and results that will speak for themselves! This DVD will also include a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

Metabolic Blast - This total body metabolic training workout will hit all muscle groups through utilization of compound lifting methods and grounded blast movements to fire up muscles and your heart rate! This type of training provides both strength and cardio benefits in a short amount of time. This DVD will also include a Calorie Crush cardio bonus, a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

Body Weight & Bands - You don’t always need weights for a great muscle routine and this workout will prove it! This workout requires nothing more than your body weight and fitness bands making it a great low impact, travel friendly routine that will challenge your body through varying exercises and rep patterns using body weight and rubber resistance. This DVD will also include a Calorie Crush cardio bonus, a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

Rev'd Up Rumble - Get ready to find your FIERCE! This charged up kickboxing routine will have you digging deep and reaching high for those goals! Cardio punches, cardio kicks, combos and blasts will be mixed throughout the workout, so get yourself RUMBLE READY! This DVD will also include a Calorie Crush cardio bonus, a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

Strong Body Stacked Sets: Upper - Time to get your muscles pumping!!! This all upper body weight routine will utilize giant sets to incorporate a whole lot of work into a short amount of time! Layer on exercises, reps and sets to elevate your metabolic rate and totally fatigue your muscle! This DVD will also include a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

Strong Body Stacked Sets: Lower - It’s time to shape up those legs!!! This all lower body weight routine will torch your legs and glutes utilizing giant sets! There will be little rest within each giant set to raise that heart rate and burn some serious calories. This DVD will also include a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

Cardio Party - Who’s ready to party?! This high energy routine will mix multiple cardio methods to leave you worked and breathless, but you’ll be having so much fun, you may not even notice! Get ready to “party hard” while all low impact movement keeps it easy on your joints! The DVD will also include a Calorie Crush cardio bonus, a Pyramid Pump, a LITE stretch and a 6 Pack Ab add-on.

Bonus Pyramid Pump - This bonus full body workout utilizes the full pyramid system to maximize your exercise potential in the shortest amount of time possible. This workout is available as short individual muscle group “Pyramid Pump Bonuses” featured on all of the LITE DVDs included with the LITE Discount DVD Bundle. If you would like to have all of the muscle groups combined on a single DVD you can purchase the bonus “Pyramid Pump” workout DVD available for an additional $9.99. The bonus Pyramid Pump DVD will be thoroughly chaptered and will include premixes for upper body and lower body workouts as well as other options

Pre-Order Today and Save! Get LITE For Less Than $8.60 per DVD
LITE is a 7 DVD discount bundle (all DVDs in one case) that can be pre-ordered now for only $59.97 That's only $8.57 per DVD! Plus you get Double Free Worldwide Shipping (details explained below)! You can also order LITE as "Digital Downloads" or you can get a special discount for ordering both DVDs and Downloads.
Six Ways to Order:
1. DVDs + Bonus Pyramid Pump DVD - $69.96
2. Digital Downloads +Bonus Pyramid Pump video - $59.96
3. DVDs + Bonus Pyramid Pump DVD +Digital Downloads including Bonus Pyramid Pump video - $89.96

4. DVDs Only - $59.97 (*does not include bonus Pyramid Pump DVD)
5. Digital Downloads - $49.97 (*does not include bonus Pyramid Pump video)
6. DVDs + Digital Downloads - $79.97 (*does not include bonus Pyramid Pump DVD or download video)
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 10:38 AM  
sherry7899

Cathe is too advanced for me most of the time, but I am curious about the kickboxing workout. Does she sell individual dvds from her sets eventally? Thank you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 11:00 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Cathe is too advanced for me most of the time, but I am curious about the kickboxing workout. Does she sell individual dvds from her sets eventally? Thank you!
Yes. I never buy her sets because there are always some that don't interest me. I always buy individual DVDs from her sets.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 11:03 AM  
Bebop

I am pre-ordering. I asked for another band workout like travel fit and she is filming one.

The pyramid work on the Intensity series is great - even though my heavy lifting day are over due to injuries, I'm excited to see what she puts out as an intermediate routine.

Cathe kickbox for me is a no brainer. The cardio dvd sounds fun. I'm willing to take the plunge.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 11:13 AM  
bubbles76

It sounds good! Disappointed that there's no step but another kickboxing workout. I'll pre-order, but reserve the right to cancel.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 11:19 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Yes. I never buy her sets because there are always some that don't interest me. I always buy individual DVDs from her sets.
It seems like her individual DVDs usually cost close to $20 each, though, which would mean if I'm going to use four of these then the preorder is a good deal. Is this similar to her usual preorder prices? (Cathe newbie speaking, so forgive my ignorance. )

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 11:33 AM  
Shelbygirl

This new series sounds awesome to me! I just pre-ordered.

It sounds a little bit like "Strong & Sweaty", which I love, with the added bonus of kickboxing and a metabolic workout. I'm not so sure about the body weight and band workout, though, as I suspect there will be a lot of wrist-loaded exercises (which I don't like). Also, I hope there's not a ton of gliding. I don't like that much either.

For those who wanted step, maybe "Cardio Party" will have a step section?

Looking forward to this series, but I'm happy to wait for it. I don't want to rush through summer and fall. It's only finally getting warm here in PA!

Shelbygirl
Shelbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 11:39 AM  
Mickey12

I just preordered. I don't do Cathe a lot anymore because my collection is so huge, but I am still buying everything she puts out. Very excited!

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 11:41 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Thank you! I am only possibly I interested in kickboxing, so I will wait.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 11:43 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

This sounds AWESOME! I'm definitely preordering the entire set including the Pyramid compilation dvd. Yay, low impact and lots of weight work....can't wait!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, ice, ice 2, ice2, lite