Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-13, 09:17 AM  
mle777

Oh here's the thread! I couldn't find it earlier on my iPhone, so I posted to another one. I found this workout today in Austin, Texas at the Target in Capital Plaza off of I-35. There is 1 left. There were two, but one managed to make it's way home with me

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 09:33 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darisa View Post
I'm sorry your sick! But from one puertorican to another when I find it at my local Target I'll get you a copy, wouldn't want you to have unbearable sadness!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
Rebecca, sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!!
Awwwwww!!!! You guys are the best VFers are the most amazing people!!

Darisa - I'm originally from Mexico, I married a puertorican and we now live in Guaynabo. My soul will always be Mexican, but my heart is definitely Puertorican
Old 09-27-13, 10:47 AM  
vivodream

Got one too!

This post made me go look at my local Target and I almost walked away thinking they didn't have it but I looked at a lower shelf and voila! there was the Dance + Cardio DVD (actually, there was two of them!) I am super excited to try this tonight. I also picked up a copy of Pop Physique Cardio Butt School. I have been wanting to order that for a while but couldn't resist seeing it there in person lol
vivodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 10:54 AM  
DI431

Bought it yesterday in San Diego in the Poway store, stumbled across it. I missed this thread, otherwise I would have been looking earlier.
DI431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 11:40 AM  
Darisa

Yay! Found it at the other Target in my area. They had 2 but someone else was also looking at them and I didn't dare grab both LOL.
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 11:44 AM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartsts View Post
I got the last one today at my local Target here in NE Ohio. I'll check again soon to see if they put more out, and can get a few extras. They also had Precision Toning and the Mat Workout.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I can't wait to try it.
Hmmm, depending on where in NE Ohio you are, that might be why when I went to Target this morning there wasn't one to be found!
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 02:07 PM  
iheartsts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmonkey2 View Post
Hmmm, depending on where in NE Ohio you are, that might be why when I went to Target this morning there wasn't one to be found!
Painesville/Mentor. Sorry if that's where you went, and sorry you didn't get one!

I did the first workout this morning and it was fun! I had previously tried Beginner Dance Cardio, and couldn't rip it out of my vcr fast enough.... but this one is a keeper for one of those fun cardio days. I do think next time I'll play my own music, though.
Old 09-27-13, 02:54 PM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartsts View Post
Painesville/Mentor. Sorry if that's where you went, and sorry you didn't get one!

I did the first workout this morning and it was fun! I had previously tried Beginner Dance Cardio, and couldn't rip it out of my vcr fast enough.... but this one is a keeper for one of those fun cardio days. I do think next time I'll play my own music, though.
What are the chances? I went to the Mentor Target! LOL!
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 03:11 PM  
Coastal Girl

I guess third time's a charm! Found one at the third Target in my area, one copy left. Don't give up. Yay!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-13, 04:07 PM  
cpcathy

We all are so funny! I think this is a serious mission for us now!

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote