Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Old 01-17-18, 08:59 PM  
Diana3271

Thumbs up Great service from Collage Video

I wanted to give a big shout out to Collage Video. I ordered Jari Love Get Ripped 1000 #3 DVD from them. The PO tracking said that they had delivered it to me but they didn't. I filed a complaint with the PO. There is some type of global tracking that the PO can do and definitely tell that it didn't get delivered to my house. It was delivered to a street over. The agent at the PO called me back and said they know the house it was delivered to and the carrier went back to the house but the package was not in the box. (really? did you actually think they would return a package? I would do that but alot people would not. In fact, the carrier always delivers the mail for that house to me. I ALWAYS put the mail back in my box and put the flag back up) Anyways, the PO can't/won't do anything. I called Collage and told them about my situation and they sent me out a replacement DVD. I appreciate what they did for me and their great customer service.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-18, 11:01 PM  
fanofladyvols

That's awesome!

My orders from collage arrive promptly and without any problems. Thumbs up is my experience with them in 2017. :-)

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote