Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-10-17, 05:30 PM  
cyana

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
I mailed a package to someone in Alabama. For some reason the PO sent my package to Arizona. Took days for it to make its way back.

As bad as the PO can be, I will take it any day over Lasership.
I order frequently from a vendor that uses Lasership and I've been pleasantly surprised at the excellent quality of service (and hoping I didn't just jinx myself ). All orders arrive on time and delivered to my front door by 9 AM.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 05:58 PM  
sherry7899

I had good luck with Lasership. I think it was iherb or Vitamin Shoppe or some other natural product company that uses them in my area. I forget which one.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 01:05 AM  
Lauracat
VF Supporter

Vitacost uses Lasership, and my tracking usually indicates they've delivered my package to our building's (non-existent) "mailroom." Once the package did finally appear hours after this alleged delivery; twice they've disappeared into thin air. I have no idea where they're actually ending up. I'm waiting for the day Vitacost decides I'm making all this up and they cut me off!
Lauracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 05:58 AM  
killoffsonny

Why is it I always get a jury summons though? Funny how that works.
Old 04-11-17, 07:22 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoffsonny View Post
why is it i always get a jury summons though? Funny how that works.
Hahaha!
Old 04-11-17, 07:51 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauracat View Post
Vitacost uses Lasership, and my tracking usually indicates they've delivered my package to our building's (non-existent) "mailroom." Once the package did finally appear hours after this alleged delivery; twice they've disappeared into thin air. I have no idea where they're actually ending up. I'm waiting for the day Vitacost decides I'm making all this up and they cut me off!
Vitacost was one of the companies I stopped using because Lasership kept messing up package delivery. I started using iherb because they don't use Lasership. Vitamin Shoppe does use Lasership, though. My first bad experience with Lasership was the package from drugstore.com where the driver was in the next state over saying he couldn't find my house. No kidding.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 07:57 AM  
sherry7899

I guess I have been lucky. I have ordered from Vitacost a few times and Lasership always delivered the package very quickly. I probably just jinxed myself!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 01:12 PM  
Lauracat
VF Supporter

Quote:
Vitacost was one of the companies I stopped using because Lasership kept messing up package delivery. I started using iherb because they don't use Lasership. Vitamin Shoppe does use Lasership, though. My first bad experience with Lasership was the package from drugstore.com where the driver was in the next state over saying he couldn't find my house. No kidding.
Wow, ok, you win the bad Lasership award! The first time they lost my package, I actually ran into a neighbor in my building who was also looking for her package that had just been "delivered." She had an alternate name for Lasership that involves replacing the final letter with something else...

I might give up on Vitacost, too, because it creeps me out that whoever is getting the package is seeing my personal information and what I ordered. Unless the driver is selling the stuff somewhere - who knows?
Lauracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 01:30 PM  
LoveVA

This thread is now 250 pages long with Lasership horror stories. And this is just Amazon. There are untold numbers of packages that are marked as "Delivered" that never show up, forcing Amazon to send out another package. I can't believe that the amount of money they are saving using Lasership more than compensates them for the duplicate items they have to ship out to customers.

https://www.amazon.com/forum/amazon%...iscussionsLPIT
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 01:46 PM  
imhere2dance

Quote:
As bad as the PO can be, I will take it any day over Lasership.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killoffsonny View Post
What is lasership? Never heard of it.
I live in VA and I've never heard of it, either. LOL
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
usps