Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-14-11, 06:13 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scbayless View Post
Thank you Helen :-) She is actually abnormally cute. I know that sounds weird from a mom, but I get stopped all the time and told that, so I'm just going off of what other people say. I think it's the fact that she looks like she's been hit by a shrink ray gun lol. She's like 14lbs now, and turning 1 on saturday. Do you have kids?
Yes, I have two daughters who are turning 13 and 18. So I have no idea how much a one year old should weigh. It's been too long.
Old 07-15-11, 12:21 AM  
IvysMom

back on topic, i am curious to hear how long(even an estimate) you did the post-pregnancy workout before you moved on to bootcamp & then meta? i think i may have lost a little core strength on my ta break, and thinking of pulling out post-preg for a couple weeks or so to build strength back up.
IvysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-11, 09:14 AM  
Scbayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvysMom View Post
back on topic, i am curious to hear how long(even an estimate) you did the post-pregnancy workout before you moved on to bootcamp & then meta? i think i may have lost a little core strength on my ta break, and thinking of pulling out post-preg for a couple weeks or so to build strength back up.
I actually never did bootcamp. I got the book, and read it, but that's it. I did post-pregnancy abs (not the whole thing) about once a week. Then I started meta, and did it every other day with meta.

Tags
metamorphosis, omnicentric, tracy anderson, tracy anderson meta, tracy anderson results