Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-07, 06:56 PM  
akaAnnie

Has anyone else who ordered and got an email saying it had been shipped last Saturday not got theirs yet? I emailed them and asked for a tracking number but have not heard back yet. BoooHoooo....
Ann
akaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-07, 08:32 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy
I did all the Custom Squeeze exercises today and feel badly that I gave incorrect information in my initial review. Of the 7 sections, only 3 are new. The other 4 are repeats from the one-hour workout. Those three sections (pretzel, something-plank, abs) are good ones but I feel badly for not posting correctly in my haste to review it.

I corrected the original post. It's still a good workout though.
Lexy,

I believe the pretzel section is from Power Squeeze. The windshield wiper buns section is also new so there are three new sections.

Helen
Old 04-15-07, 09:15 PM  
MariaKatherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan
Damn you, VF, and your bandwagon!!

I just ordered Squeeze.
Yup. Me too.

"You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance."
--Lee Iacocca
MariaKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-07, 09:41 AM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKatherine
Yup. Me too.
Me three.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-07, 10:01 AM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S
I did Full Squeeze today and I like it too. I agree that a lot of these type of workouts lack in upper body. That is not the case with this workout. I started with 3 lb weights and then dropped down to 2. She really works the shoulders and triceps.

I think Grace is tougher for lower body with the IBallets. But that's because she spends more time with it and does more reps. I think fuzzie's combo would be just as tough as Grace's (although I haven't tried it yet). I like the little pelvic rotations that Tracey adds to the leg work.

I'm glad that I bought this workout.

Helen
Can you elaborate? You say you think Grace is as tough, yet you are glad you got this. The reason I am resisting is iballet and isculpt, being as good, and cheaper. Why are you still glad that you have these?

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-07, 11:19 AM  
MARIKA

Redflame, could be the video factor??

It's somthing to look at. I like the iballets because I think I concentrate more but sometimes a video is motivating as well. Call & LB though good do have dread factors in various areas. Call is dated & LB, well could we talk a little less?? It does have my interest peaked as well.
Old 04-16-07, 12:03 PM  
bearcatfan

I don't have mine yet, but I understand the chaptering is excellent and you can create a 30 minute killer burn. Plus there is upper body work on this that Grace doesn't do.

Besides Red, there will be no surviving the X checkin without this because both Shelley and I ordered and we might even get them on the same day!
Old 04-16-07, 01:32 PM  
ssgilby

BTW, people, talk about fast service! I ordered this on Friday (I think, wasn't that it, Rose?) and I got the DVD today! Wow! Bummer that it's not on my rotation until Friday. Hope I can wait that long!
Old 04-16-07, 03:33 PM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby
BTW, people, talk about fast service! I ordered this on Friday (I think, wasn't that it, Rose?) and I got the DVD today! Wow! Bummer that it's not on my rotation until Friday. Hope I can wait that long!
That was fast! I ordered on Friday, but couldn't tell if it went through so I emailed Tracy and never heard back. I emailed her again today and she didn't have a record of my order or the first email. So...I just ordered again. And I think I'm the only one who ordered Slim Series Express on 3/30 who still doesn't have it. Hmm...this is probably a sign...
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-07, 05:03 PM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan
I don't have mine yet, but I understand the chaptering is excellent and you can create a 30 minute killer burn. Plus there is upper body work on this that Grace doesn't do.

Besides Red, there will be no surviving the X checkin without this because both Shelley and I ordered and we might even get them on the same day!
You're right, I'm a gonner!!!!

Plus, the mention of the upper body catches me, because Grace's upper is rather lame IMO.

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
squeeze, tracy effinger