Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-28-13, 10:02 PM  
MARIKA

ZRopes is here!

I have to say I have been loving all of Zuzanas stuff. I cant wait for Thurs. to try this. These look awesome by the descriptiion. I dont know if I can ever go back training wth long workouts again. I mean I do 3 sets of her stuf and I'm sucking wind and sweating Insanity style
Old 08-29-13, 05:54 AM  
violingal3

I need a report back on these, I want to cave on this and her abs DVD!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-13, 07:28 AM  
Missiscipi

Im definitely a believer in her stuff. I use kettlebells 3 days per week and have 3 days Zuzana. She is amazing!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-13, 07:31 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Where is this?

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-13, 07:44 AM  
pharma_gal

Did you buy the ropes or just the DVD?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-13, 08:32 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I provided a breakdown of all the workouts on this thread and did W2 plus the "beginner workout" today, and it was GREAT!!!!! These are going to be GREAT for conditioning.

When I did my JNL rotation, I used a real jump rope for the jump roping intervals, so 30 seconds was fine with me. I thought if 30 seconds is easy enough, 1 minute should be fine too...well 1 minute of jump roping is defintiely harder than 30 seconds LOL! Especially when surrounded by burpees. Got to love Zuzka

I am going to grow a lot with these.
Old 09-03-13, 05:36 AM  
Inchworm

I loved JNL Fusion, but I think I pushed myself too hard with some of the big high impact moves... do you think just the jump roping, if I go easy on the other stuff in the workout, will be okay? I really need to get my cardio in and don't have any cardio machines. I'm so interested in this zrope workout and I only have the jumpless rope. I used to jump rope in a boxing class I took years ago at the gym.

Also, do you think the rope will work on a very low-pile carpet or do you need bare floors to do it?

Thanks,

Kelly
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-13, 08:44 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I picked up Zropes for the second time today and just LOVE these workouts. Both times I did workout 2 paired with the beginner workout for a super intense 18-19 minute workout. I already feel like my endurance is improving and soon I'll be able to work up to the other chapters that have longer jump rope intervals. I really like using the beginner workout as a finisher, I think I'll continue to do that as I move up to the more advanced workouts.

Inchworm, to answer your question, a lot of the non-jump rope exercises in the DVD are still high impact - burpees, jump lunges, etc. although she also has some pushup/renegade rows and the like too. I don't know if it would be tiresome trying to reduce the impact on this one. You didn't mention that you had a trampoline but that would be a great way to minimize impact.