Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-20, 10:54 AM  
Nelly G

Pure Barre dvds- please anser if possible thx

Some years ago I missed out with the sale and the dvds selling of Pure Barre Pure Results Abs and Pure Barre Resistance Serie. Tell me are those price on ebay and Amazon really worth the dvds? the lowest price of the Abs dvd is 45 dollar and the lowest of one dvd of the resistance serie is 65 dollar.

I cannot find a tubing resistance barre dvd instead of Pure Barre resistance and do not know if the Pure Barre Results Abs can be compared to another barre dvd which give the same results. Please help me out here. Thank you in advance.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-20, 02:48 PM  
Nelly G

Does anyone knows? Are there other good barre dvd using tubing resistance?
Old 06-30-20, 03:36 PM  
bubbles76

Sorry. Like you, I missed the sale so can't offer any insight. I am not willing to pay that much for a single DVD. I would bet that Linda Wooldridge has something on her channel though.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-20, 04:12 PM  
Buzzer

If you are really determined to get a Pure Barre DVD, I have gotten some of the resistance series and results series on eBay for around $15-$20. You just have to have patience and check every morning! I don't think they are worth more than that, only because I have so many workouts that I could have done without them. However, for $15-$20 a piece, they are worth it! They're fun workouts.
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-20, 04:25 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Thriftbooks is selling a used copy (very good), of Pure Barre Pershing Square 2, for $5.39. It doesn't mention tubing.
Old 07-09-20, 03:13 PM  
Nelly G

Thanks for all the answers.
I have only not a dvd from the Pure Barre Resistance and Pure Barre Result series. I have two dvds from the Pershing Square Square and one Flex and all the older ones. I missed the sale and sell of the Resistance and Result Series because I was diagnosed with rheumatism but now I have it no more because I eat differently. Now I can workout more like I want again.

I will never pay such a high ammount for those dvds I missed out on. I will try to look out for lower prices but do not have my hopes up to get one of them.
Thanks for the advice to look for a barlates resistance video.

Tags
pure barre, pure barre resistance