Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 07-04-20, 09:21 PM  
Leonana

We are lazy today too. We got takeout hamburgers and will probably watch some tv.
Old 07-04-20, 10:08 PM  
Vantreesta

We had hamburgers too, Sherry! Hubby grilled them and potato packets. I also spent too much time playing Wordscapes on my phone. It is so addictive!

The moon is just gorgeous. I asked Cyric if we should go outside and howl at it and he got all excited.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 08:56 AM  
MathTeacher

We had a lazy day, too.

We had grilled hot dogs and watched the hot dog eating contest.
We are binging Scandal. I love it!

I am going to have my cracked tooth fixed tomorrow. I am not looking forward to the work but I am looking forward to not hurting.

Vannie, I play Word Crush waaay too much.

Leslie, We watched Hamilton, too. I really enjoyed it. I wish I could see it live.

Sherry, I traded or sold all of my Jessica Smith DVDs. I regret it now.

Hi Katie!
Old 07-05-20, 09:16 AM  
Catahoula Cate

Good morning everyone!

Leslie, Welcome to the challenge! Nice to have you join us. I try to watch my computer time too. We don't have a cell phone as we've no coverage where we live so everything is by computer. Your trip to Africa sounds amazing. I am on a FineArtsAmerica page and a lot of photos are there from Africa. Just incredible.

MT, Yay on meeting your goals the first day. My tag line "Celebrate your victories".

Sherry, hope your dd's test results come back quickly and all is good.

Vannie, Interesting dream!! Did you make it to Montana?

I've been getting daily walks in w/Belle even when it's hot and humid for us. Then she hangs out under the kitchen table to cool off. Even though she's not a long haired dog, her coat is very dense. We've been getting a lot of lightening/thunder storms at night so I've been staying off the computer in the evenings to avoid power outages or any surge damage. I've finally started to add a few dvd's into the exercise mix. Mostly yoga or essentrics. I need to keep that up. Our 4th of July was very quiet since we live so far out of town, no fireworks which is fine by me. We had a thunderstorm with impressive lightening followed by a very vivid full rainbow and earlier there were some white tail deer nearby. I made potato salad and we grilled steaks and had bought a small cheesecake sampler from the store. Pleasant 4th of July. Glad you got a beautiful full moon Vannie! Great way to end the day.

Quit sitting!! Joints and muscles love motion!

Do The Next Thing!
Catahoula Cate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 03:49 PM  
Leonana

Today I did a Body Project You Tube Workout: Low impact, beginner, fat burning, home cardio workout. ALL standing. I enjoyed it.

Our neighbors did shoot off fireworks, and they were impressive for home fireworks. Fortunately, it was just last night, and only for an hour or two.

Vannie, did you take Cyric out to howl, lol.

MT, oh no, the vidiot's main regret, getting rid of dvd's! I did get rid of Jessica's older dvd's, the ones she did with other companies like 10MS, etc. They were too advanced for me and I can't do the high impact. I had a temporary crown put on my tooth a week ago, and everything went really well. The worst part was having to go to the bathroom, because it takes so long, lol.

Katie, it sounds like your lightening was a more impressive Fourth of July display!
Old 07-06-20, 12:03 PM  
Catahoula Cate

We are in for some serious storms midday so I hope to do some dvd's and decluttering. I did get a short walk in with Belle already thankfully. Belle woke me up last night and I heard a little "chirping" sound for a short time. Walked around and couldn't find anything. But this morning in the dining room behind a cabinet, there was a bat on the floor and he chirped. He was injured. So DH got him outside. Very phobic about bats. Ugh! I think our other dog Trooper must have found him outside and carried him later in the day. Of the two dogs, he's the one that carries/mouths thing.

MT, I hope your dental appt goes well and gets you back on track.

Sherry, that sounds like a good youtube workout. I'll have to check it out.

Hi Vannie and Leslie!

Do The Next Thing!
Old 07-06-20, 12:04 PM  
Vantreesta

I'm so sad. I just found out Charlie Daniels passed away today. He was 83 and had a stroke.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 07-06-20, 12:43 PM  
Catahoula Cate

That is so sad. Charlie Daniels was legendary! MT, didn 't you get to see him in concert? Vannie did you see him in concert too?

Do The Next Thing!
Old 07-06-20, 12:45 PM  
Vantreesta

We saw him on my birthday many years ago. Hubby and my parents and I went. Such a great day!

Old 07-06-20, 12:46 PM  
Catahoula Cate

Vannie, how amazing!

Do The Next Thing!