Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-20, 04:59 PM  
Garrie A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula N View Post
Hi Garrie

You had me a little worried when I saw these two on your trade wish list last week!

They are duplicates I picked up as part of an Evolution lot I bought off eBay. I just adore Marcus Irwin. He has such innovative choreography and his cuing is phenomenal. Enjoy!
Oops--sorry to have worried you! I just looked at my gift exchange wish list plus my trade list and noticed I put 4x4 on both. A few months ago I tried getting 4x4 off of an online store based in Belgium (Fitnessmusicshop), but they had to refund me because they sold out. I was able to get his Topless Blocks and Airborne, plus the Rebecca Small DVDs they had. (I passed on Step Tools since it's on YouTube.)

I'm doing 4x4 tonight and am very excited!
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-20, 08:21 PM  
Garrie A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrigid View Post
is Garrie A! I got my package today and decided to keep all of the gifties under the tree until Christmas (I'm not getting any surprises this year, except for yours)

As I said, I will send out another thank you after the big day, but THANK YOU for the Starbucks gift card and the sweets! I LOVE peppermint, so I'm asking my husband to hide them from me until that day as well.

I hope your holidays are joyful and healthy.

Thanks again,
Joanne
You are very welcome! I'm glad the package made it to you safely. One of my Secret Santas (Lora aka Lorajc on VF) passed away last year and that was when I decided to do the gift exchange every year, in memory of her.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-20, 08:27 PM  
sherry7899

Garrie, that is so sweet. I think of Lora at this time because her posts about receiving her gifts were so excited and heartfelt. I miss her.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-20, 12:47 PM  
Mickey12

I love reading these thank you posts! So fun!

I was just thinking about Lorajc the other day. Garrie, that's a very sweet thing to do in her memory.
Old 12-16-20, 11:47 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I tried posting yesterday but kept getting an error, so I'm trying again today. To anyone still waiting on their package, I may be your Santa. Long story short, I shipped on December 6th. The package sat at the post office until the 8th, moved once and sat again for 2 days. Last update was on Dec. 12th where it said in transit to destination, but it hasn't updated since. I used a Flat Rate box, which is usually pretty quick and predictable, but I guess the holidays are really slowing it down.

I just hope it isn't lost, but I wanted to let my giftee know (even though you don't know who you are) that the package should get to you...someday
Old 12-16-20, 12:17 PM  
sherry7899

Stephanie, I mailed a package by Priority on December 7th. I live in NJ. It is still at a sorting facility in NJ about 70 minutes from my house! The last update was 12/12. I asked about it at the post office yesterday, and they said it was still at the sorting facility.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-20, 02:15 PM  
Demeris

I mailed a package—not much larger than a business envelope—on the 4th. According to tracking, it was stuck at my local, tiny, rural PO for TEN days. Tracking now says, 'In transit to destination,' whatever that means.

I haven't received anything from my Secret Santa, yet, but I know it's because of how slow the mail is moving.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-20, 02:38 PM  
JENILU

Y'all remember, I got priority shipping the day after Thanksgiving for 2 day shipping, and it sat there for weeks, and just saw a video that said that means nothing right now. So many people are mostly ordering this year (and probably having to send gifts), that everything is really back up. It sat in a warehouse annex forever and Garrie just got it a few days ago. Things are very slow.
Hopefully those that haven't recieved yet understand, it can be hard on both sides. But its all about LOVE.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-20, 03:01 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

The mail is so unpredictable! I mailed mine to my giftee in November and it went all the way from the the west coast of Canada, through customs which often takes a while, to NC in about two weeks. I was surprised it got there so quickly.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-20, 04:40 PM  
Demeris

I got my secret santa gifts today, and I believe my secret santa was the best of all--even though I know it's not a competition.

My secret santa this year is Zraipel, and I thank you, Stephanie, for such a wonderful box of goodies.

I tore the box open in the post office, but when I saw it was stuffed with wrapped presents, I took it out to the car, where I ripped the wrapping off of everything, as if I were 3 years old instead of 63.

What a haul!!! Here's what she sent me:

Four, yes 4, Margaret Richard's Unplugged DVDs. Oh. My. Gosh. How lucky am I?

Three Gilad's Bodies in Motion dvds!!!!!

Three workout DVDs from England—fit in 5-20, which I'd never heard of and which I am already in love with (it took two minutes to configure my mac to play a region 2 dvd. Who knew?). I popped one in and did a five minute street brawl! OK, I didn't really brawl with anything more than the air, but it was fun.

I got Jill Miller's QuickFix RX lower body, which Stephanie tells me comes complements of FanofLadyVols, so thank you, Linda.

Stephanie also sent my dog a toy, which he has been playing with for the past 20 minutes.

She sent me a Wall Warmer, to plug in and warm up scented oils or scented wax, and she sent me Scent Bursts in Lavender & Cedarwood. I plugged that baby in as soon as I got in the door, and now my house smells so good (and I can't begin to tell you how wonderful this was today of all days because I sauted onions earlier and was about to open all the windows and put the AC fan on high to blast it out).

In addition to all these goodies, she wrote me a lovely personal note. Thank you, that was the best part.

I'm so touched. This is the best Christmas present I've gotten this year. Thank you, Stephanie. It was worth the wait.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2020 gift thank you, gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange