Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-14, 03:34 PM  
katalina

Ellen's Crunch Super Slimdown - LOVE IT!!!

Since discovering Ellen earlier this year, I've been trying to obtain a copy of this one. I finally found one and did it for the first time on Friday.
I loved it! So, I did it Saturday - and again on Sunday. Guess what? I'm going to do it again today! I can't remember the last time I've loved a workout SO much!!

I'm a very happy girl!!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-14, 03:48 PM  
bubbles76

So pleased for you! I just tried her Grace and Gusto and it was JUST what I needed for that particular day.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-14, 03:53 PM  
Cybersparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
Since discovering Ellen earlier this year, I've been trying to obtain a copy of this one. I finally found one and did it for the first time on Friday.
I loved it! So, I did it Saturday - and again on Sunday. Guess what? I'm going to do it again today! I can't remember the last time I've loved a workout SO much!!

I'm a very happy girl!!!
I'm right there with you This is my favorite workout of all time. It's the only one I keep coming back to it again & again over the years- & I am super picky. The great music is coordinated with the moves. Nice overall toning & stretch. So balanced.

Enjoy! So glad you got your copy
Cybersparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-14, 04:59 PM  
txfitmom

That is my favorite Ellen workout too! I also recently discovered a new favorite Ellen workout, Body For Life for Women. I picked up when it was on sale at Mary's. It had been sitting around for a while and on a whim I got it out to try it one day and have been hooked on it ever since. It is short, 30 minutes and does a little cardio, upper body, and lower body (both standing and floor moves). Nothing too hard, just enough to feel like I did something for the day.

Dreams aren't just dreams, they are goals that can be achieved.
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-14, 06:11 PM  
Kathleen Ann

I love Ellen too
Strength stretch and cardio all in one.
I especially love the stretchiness of all her workouts.
Old 09-02-14, 06:19 PM  
DawnMarie

One of my all time most favorite workouts ever is this one!
Old 09-02-14, 06:44 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Super Slimdown is a great workout, but if you haven't tried it yet - get her Fat Burning Fusion. Now, that's my favorite Ellen workout!

I wish she made more of them!
Old 09-02-14, 07:14 PM  
katalina

I knew you guys would understand my love for Ellen and her amazing workouts! I've read such wonderful things about this workout and am so thrilled to finally have it! It has surpassed my expectations and I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!! (and I'm thrilled to have something that motivates me so much).

Fat Burning Fusion is on the top of my wish-list. I'll have to check out her Body For Life for Women.

I just love how Ellen's workouts make me feel - not only while I'm doing them, but afterwards. I am such a fan of her fusion-style!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-14, 07:17 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

FBF is my fave, too. Maybe I'll do Super Slimdown tomorrow. I don't remember much about BFL for Women. I think I gave it to a VFer.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-14, 11:24 PM  
Tinks

I have the Crunch Super Slimdown in my Netflix queue. I can't wait to try it now. I have her worked into my rotation because I love her low impact workouts. I just wish she put out DVDs quicker, or posted workouts online like Jessica Smith(another favorite of mine).
Tinks is offline   Reply With Quote