Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-22-13, 11:07 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

DreaminGreen bodyweight workouts on Youtube

This trainer has 3 30-minute workouts plus one 12-minute "killer" workout:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamingreeng/videos

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-13, 11:44 AM  
jessicavi

Wow!!! They are so well done with good music too. Subscribing. Thanks for posting it SueB.
jessicavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-13, 01:27 AM  
jessicavi

So I did the Intermediate and liked it so much, I followed up with the Beginner workout. I posted the comment below on the Beginner workout since it was the only one open for comments.

I just found this channel today after a link was posted on Video Fitness. I had to try as soon as I had a chance. I loved this workout and the intermediate workout as well. I combined them together and had a pretty intense workout. You gave really clear queuing. I was never lost even though I didn't preview the workouts. Thanks for the great music and a spectacular scenery (it's wet & frigid today). Huge thumbs up!!!
For anyone wanting to try these, there are mountain climbers and low impact burpees but all moves are only a minute. I found these workouts very modifiable though. In fact, I subbed various types of swings for all the floor abs in the intermediate workout. I don't know if I was a bit tired by the time I did the beginner workout, but I found it more intense with crab walks and tricep dips and the low impact burpees. The sound and video quality was really great too. These could absolutely go straight to video and be better than some I've bought.
jessicavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-13, 01:54 AM  
KellyMarie65

Looks interesting, will have to finish previewing tomorrow. Subscribed thanks
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-13, 08:15 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I previewed quickly but liked what I saw. Not sure about the sequencing (the Beginners has triceps as the first strength move) but they look good and the instructor is very likeable. Also love that they're shot outdoors, equipment-free and 30 mins or less! I don't do Jillian any more (am 'allergic' to her personality) but these seem a simple and delightful alternative.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-13, 09:59 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicavi View Post
Wow!!! They are so well done with good music too. Subscribing. Thanks for posting it SueB.
Glad you like them! I also like the production and the instructor's personality (even though she stops and walks around, a pet peeve of mine ). I like the intermediate better than the beginner since floor dips are a risky exercise IMO. As for mountain climbers, I like to do the alternating knees-to-chest variety instead of the jump-switch variety. It would be great if future videos show a modifier.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 12-05-13, 12:07 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

They posted 4 more videos today.

Tags
bodyweight, free, youtube