Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-15, 02:03 PM  
Sherim

I got to workout with Terri Walsh today.

I started doing the A.R.T. method about a year ago and I love it. I have had great success with this program and just feel amazing after I work out. I was able to do one live online personal training class with Terri.

I was a little nervous because I haven't used facetime much and just didn't know what to expect. Well it was amazing! She started out by asking me if I had any limitations or questions about form. I did have a couple questions regarding form and she was able to correct me so that I felt the exercise exactly where I should. She led me through exercises for about 40 minutes and corrected me through out. She really explained her method and the reasoning behind it. We ended the session with abs and stretching on the blocks of course. The best was she acted like she was as excited to workout with me as I was with her.

I would love to go to her retreat!
Sherim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-15, 02:17 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherim View Post
I started doing the A.R.T. method about a year ago and I love it. I have had great success with this program and just feel amazing after I work out. I was able to do one live online personal training class with Terri.

I was a little nervous because I haven't used facetime much and just didn't know what to expect. Well it was amazing! She started out by asking me if I had any limitations or questions about form. I did have a couple questions regarding form and she was able to correct me so that I felt the exercise exactly where I should. She led me through exercises for about 40 minutes and corrected me through out. She really explained her method and the reasoning behind it. We ended the session with abs and stretching on the blocks of course. The best was she acted like she was as excited to workout with me as I was with her.

I would love to go to her retreat!
Wow - fantastic! How exciting to be able to get the 'facetime' with Terri.

I think that Terri is really a great teacher (and seems like a great person too). Going to her retreat would be a dream come true!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-15, 03:53 PM  
mwelters
VF Supporter

Wow using facetime that is so cool I would love to have a session with Terri. She is just one of the best instructors out there.
mwelters is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terri walsh