Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-12-21, 08:30 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

YMAA Sale (50 percent off thru April 15th!)

I periodically check the www.ymaa.com for Tai Chi and Qi Gong workouts and noticed they were having a sale today!

The list price on many of their DVDs is $29.95, which I've never paid. So, $14.97 is pretty good and usually what I pay.

They offer free shipping with a $75 order.

If you only want to pick up one or two DVDs, the $14.97 price is on many of the Marisa Cranfill workouts, which are on Amazon for that price, too!

I picked up a couple Lee Holden DVDs, as well as David-Dorian Ross DVDs at YMAA.

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-21, 10:54 PM  
Pam

Thanks Pam! I have been looking to their nx sale. I also got some of Marisa Cranfill’s, as well a few by David Dorian Ross and Lee Holden.
Old 04-13-21, 04:41 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

the announcement i see when i go to the ymaa site is 50% when you buy 3 items. did i get that wrong?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 07:13 AM  
pharma_gal

Can someone offer some recommendations for Marissa Cranfill and David Dorian Ross? Is the Yoqi for women 3 dvd set good? Thanks?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 07:50 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

What I love about YMAA DVDs is that first of all, you get a DVD which is getting harder and harder to find. But you also get a code so you can stream it online if you want.

At least, Lee Holden offers that. Your purchases show up on HoldenQigong.com. I don't know about the others.

"Unfortunately" I don't need anything.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 08:11 AM  
cyana

Thank you, Pam - Happy Mother's Day to me.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-21, 08:55 AM  
Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
the announcement i see when i go to the ymaa site is 50% when you buy 3 items. did i get that wrong?
You only get the 50% off, if you purchase 3 or more DVDs. To get free shipping your order has to total at least $75. One of Marisa’s (her latest?) was wasn’t at 50% off.

I too, like supporting a company that makes lesser known DVDs/books available.
Old 04-13-21, 10:22 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Yes, you do have to purchase three DVDs or more to get the 50 percent off price. And, it doesn't include Marisa's Immunity Boosting one (which is one I wanted!) But, David-Dorian's recent releases are 50 percent off, any of Lee's, most of Marisa's.

I was just saying if you only wanted one or two, check Amazon prices. Marisa's are all 50 percent off there and YMAA is the vendor for hers, David-Dorian's, Lee's and many others.

April Focus:
Old 04-13-21, 11:03 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Can someone offer some recommendations for Marissa Cranfill and David Dorian Ross? Is the Yoqi for women 3 dvd set good? Thanks?
I have not used Marisa's workouts yet. I've been eyeing them, but am going to wait for the Immune Boosting one to go on sale. You can view clips of any of her workouts on the YMAA site. I might still go back and order a few of Marissa's but know I can get them for $14.97 on Amazon, if I only want to get a couple of those....until the 15th.

I just got David-Dorian's latest, so can't tell you how those are. I have most of his other offerings and like just about anything he does.

I also have most of Lee's now. Just picked up Better Breathing and Five Elements, since those are the only ones I was missing.

April Focus:
Old 04-13-21, 12:33 PM  
Pam

Marisa has QG practices up on YouTube. I don’t have any of her DVDs, but I did order some. I will report back after I get them, maybe by the weekend. Not sure how long the YMAA sale runs, but like Pam61 said, you can get them at YMAA’s sale price on Amazon.

Tags
marisa cranfill, ymaa, ymaa sale