Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-18, 09:50 AM  
slockhart

kettlebell kickboxing

Hi there,
does anyone out there have this series, and what did you think of it? How advanced is it?
Thanks
Stacey
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-18, 07:35 PM  
angie_nrs

Are you referring to kettlebell kickboxing from Dasha?

If so, I have 3 of the sets but the only one I repeatedly reach for is the Scorcher series. The workouts are mostly in the 40-something minute range (which I like) and are fun and go by quickly. Dasha talks A LOT, but that's really the only drawback. I can tune her out. I would say the Scorcher series is the most advanced of the 3 that I have.....can't remember the names of the others at the moment.

There was a group of us a while back in the check-in section of the forum. Maybe if you do a search you can find some more information. There were also some ladies that preferred her other series to Scorcher.
Old 02-13-18, 08:38 PM  
wendug

I bought the scorcher series last year when I was getting back to exercising regularly. I found the workouts tough for me at that time. Fast forward about a year and I've lost weight and gained strength so I think I'm better equipped to do these workouts. I plan on revisiting the set once I finish Chalean Extreme.

So, I don't think the scorcher set is for a beginner, and I haven't done her other sets so don't know what fitness level those are.
Old 02-13-18, 08:42 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I know it wasn't a favorite here, but my favorite of hers is the Body Series. I think partly because it was pretty obvious what the focus of the workout was meant to be.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-18, 02:29 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

My favorite is the Scorcher Series. I think that's her first set. There was a Groupon special for her workouts. I bought her other sets using Groupon. I'm not sure if they are still active.
Old 03-29-18, 08:30 AM  
slockhart

I just ordered Scorcher Series 2.0, so hopefully that one will be ok. I'm thinking that maybe I should have ordered the original Scorcher series, but if I like 2.0, I think I will splurge. These look like workouts I will love.
Stacey
Old 03-29-18, 09:16 AM  
Calistro

Just saw Kettlebell kickboxing over at Mary's for $49.99 in the sale. I remember when I paid over $99 for it

Oops sorry! it was 7 day lean.
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-18, 09:40 AM  
slockhart

I read bad reviews about the Lean Body, and I don't think she even uses kettlebells in it. I have read good things about the Scorcher Series though
Old 03-29-18, 11:27 AM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slockhart View Post
I read bad reviews about the Lean Body, and I don't think she even uses kettlebells in it. I have read good things about the Scorcher Series though
I have lean but I still have not tried it I haven't read any bad things about it, but I have previewed and it appeared ok.
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-18, 01:54 PM  
slockhart

I think I saw a bad review on 2lazy4gym. Let me know if you try it
Stacey