Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-16-21, 08:02 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Yoga With Adriene Sunrise followed by Pahla B's Body Shaping Day 26 - abs. DH and I flew to Catalina today and hiked the airport loop trail.

Anita, at least you have a second refridgerator if you need it. Hope you enjoyed the WRC this morning. I envy you the Zoom cardgames - it sounds like so much fun and I'm not a card player.

Laura, psychologiacally there's always something special about Friday isn't there - even after you've been long retired. As Anita said, you do far more with Excel than I have ever done or ever will do. Hope you're on the applicance repair schedule now. Had a similar experience recently.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 07:45 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Planning on walking Gus with some friends today, then putzing around - I might start some house projects I'm working on this summer - painting my concrete porch entry, but first I have to sand off old paint. Also dropping off a deposit on my couch recovering. Sometime this summer I'll probably re-stain my back wooden porch also.

Chrys, thanks for dropping in - Terri Hale had signed up with that false friend page that was going around. Right now I'm not seeing anything under your Chrys Dayley name on FB.

Laura, hopefully you're intending on just making a nice nacho sauce - you don't make the chips from scratch, do you? Wow, if you make chips at home! Glad you finally had someone come out from the appliance place. I don't have a blooming cherry, but I do have a crabapple that's slowly waking up - it'll probably be a week or two before it blooms.

Paula, The game site offers a number of old games also that you may be familiar with https://boardgamearena.com/gamelist . We have two paid members that we can play for free with - we stick to our friends, but there's lots of people floating around out there around the globe that'll join you in a game if you want to play something.

Waves to all (from >6 feet apart)!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 05:40 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Today just sort of melted away. I slept in some and have felt pretty good. I cooked for DH for lunch and picked up an order at Walmart. The rest of the day was just putzing around.

Anita - Make my own chips? hahahaha. That's something I never considered. It sounds like you have a busy summer planned.

Paula - It's nice you can go to Catalina as often as you want.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-21, 07:50 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

FYI we have decided to take a short get away. We're going to fly to a small community close to Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Park on Monday and stay two nights, flying home on Wednesday. We should have at least one full day to play in the park. Should be a nice flight too. I'll check in tomorrow but I'll probably be gone until Thursday.

Anita, Thanks for the game link, I'll check it out. But having a set group of friends to play with would make it special. It neve occurred to me that Laura would make her own chips - guess we're truely a generation expecting ready made foods. How would you make your own - cut up corn tortillas and fry or bake them I guess.

Laura, glad you're reaction to making your own chips was the same as mine. Hahaha. Tostitos is my go to for tortilla chips. Catalina is one of our favorite places, we've been going there by boat or airplane since the early 70's. For a long time last year during the lockdown the airport was closed. We really missed it.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote