Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-05, 06:13 PM  
ribalta
VF Supporter

I am so happy reading posts about the Hardcore

Yes, I am so happy reading all these details about Hardcore Extreme and others.. But these news are not change my psychic health-I feel me more sick,I am not able to forgot the name Hardcore.I am dreaming with this name,I'm having breakfast with Hardcore,I'm working with Hardcore...

And yes,I finally find the good drug for forgot this name-buying all new workouts I have read some news in Vf-I have bought Tlp's;Hard body Yoga; Kundalini-the 3 news one; also bought Flexeffect(exercise for my face) and I am prepared to buy the new Tae BO's workouts. oh,I have purchased in Ya YA the Spinerval DVD-Lean and Mean too. What more I can purchase before Hardcore serie is shipping?

I hope that Cathe will finish soon with HC and I can save my creditcard.

Marketa
ribalta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-05, 08:10 PM  
jordan

Hi Marketa,

Hold on to that credit card, it shouldn't be too much longer. Sounds like a couple more weeks if all goes well. You don't want all those new workouts to have to compete for your time.

Cross your fingers,
jordan

ps How is the weather?
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-05, 08:50 PM  
Loretta S.
VF Supporter

If anything can get your credit card humming, it is reading VF for a while. You find out about so many things you didn't even know you needed.
Old 01-15-05, 08:01 AM  
Sharon T
VF Supporter

It's always dangerous for me before preorders ship. I always go out and buy more videos to cope with the wait.

Great avatar, Marketa.
Sharon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-05, 10:29 AM  
ribalta
VF Supporter

Hi again;

I know we are almost in the final of this suffering. I would like to start the Hardcore Check-in in February and it doesn't sound like utopia.

BTW-I have the same problem-today I have read about the ABS section of The NExt Step and I have need to buy it.

(I have also the need about some disclosures of the emotional and patrimonial damages-like cc accounts- for anyone who preorder with precedence of six/seven month)

Marketa

Sharon-thank you-I like so much Pisa(for me the most beautiful city in Italia-Tuscany)
ribalta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-05, 09:37 PM  
Loretta S.
VF Supporter

Sometimes separate credit cards for husband and wife are a good idea That way he doesn't see your bill for fitness purchases! But usually my husband and I agree that buying things for fitness is never a waste of money!