Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-11, 08:15 PM  
sunday

Does anyone else really really like Tara Stiles/Sadie Nardini?

I've had Tara's workouts for more than six months. When I did them the first time I really disliked them. Fast forward to now. I love them! I am also rediscovering my Sadie Nardinis. Again, I did hers once, also about six months ago and shelved them. I got them back out and previewed one, and now think I want to try it!

Anyone else have any thoughts about either one of these ladies?
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-11, 09:07 PM  
Scbayless

I love Tera!yoga anywhere is my favorite yoga work out ever.
Old 06-03-11, 10:09 PM  
hotncmom

Yes, yes, yes! I have been eyeing Tara's Elle w/o for a while now. I checked Slim, Calm, Sexy Yoga out of the library and loved it, so it's on my birthday list (this month). I have been incorporating some of the routines from the book and love them.

I recently did Sadie's shorter w/o and hope to receive another (both from Kineticflix) and will eventually purchase one of them. I have been doing some of Sadie's Youtube videos and I love them.

Both Sadie and Tara have a really laid back vibe and something about them just clicks with me.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-11, 05:58 AM  
sunday

Tara's Elle workout is wonderful! However, Brooklyn Decker has terrible posture and form. I just keep my eyes on Tara. I really love this workout. I also love Yoga Anywhere. I have my eyes on Tara's Jane Fonda one!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-11, 07:18 AM  
lexybeth1

Since receiving Tara Stiles Anywhere Yoga, ( thanks carla!) I have absolutely not been able to do any other yoga with any amount of pleasure whatsoever,I have tried and failed, having to remove workout and insert "Tara" if she doesnt make more workouts with her amazing style and music soon, I will be able to do these with my eyes closed and tv off, omg, I absolutely love her! I love her demeanor, and I love love love the style and music used in this workout! I think Im in "instructor love", haha
lexybeth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-11, 07:52 AM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexybeth1 View Post
Since receiving Tara Stiles Anywhere Yoga, ( thanks carla!) I have absolutely not been able to do any other yoga with any amount of pleasure whatsoever,I have tried and failed, having to remove workout and insert "Tara" if she doesnt make more workouts with her amazing style and music soon, I will be able to do these with my eyes closed and tv off, omg, I absolutely love her! I love her demeanor, and I love love love the style and music used in this workout! I think Im in "instructor love", haha
Lexy you know what? I like Tara too... even though I haven't been able to do her NY workout (just watch it) due to an injury. I watch her youtube videos almost daily LOL.... having said that I re-acquire yoga everywhere LOL! I am a true videot

I have elle yoga, did it a couple times and liked it a lot... I also want to acquire the new one with Jane Fonda.. I am getting her book in a trade!!! AND SHE SAID IN YOUTUBE that she is coming up with a new book... and hopefully more dvds....

she has an iphone app with depak chopra.... I am going to check it out today...

Never tried Sadie... I will check it out....

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-11, 08:07 AM  
Orlita

Sadie just did a new, free online workout for Lucky Magazine via yogavibes.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-11, 08:20 AM  
yoni

thanks for the link orlita ! I like Sadie's yoga and also her last DVD is great.
http://www.amazon.com/Total-Body-Yog...7193560&sr=1-3
I have Tara's Yoga Anywher but still hasn't tried it. I think I will now
yoni is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sadie nardini, tara stiles