Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-05, 07:00 PM  
akaAnnie

Is there a Quickfix step video?

I have just gotten Gin Miller's Everybody Steps and really am learning to reallylike step. I also like the ten minute segments-or 20 or 30 or...if I put them together. I know Quickfix does this with lots of exercises but don't find one for step. Do they, or anyone else, have something like that?
Ann
akaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-05, 07:23 PM  
GymRatt
VF Supporter

Quick Fix doesn't make any, but Chris Freytag has 10min step segments on her Just Move to Lose. (they aren't that exciting, however.)

Also, Kathy Smith's step videos has the step segment in 10minute chapters. I love the way GB&T and FBB are chaptered.

Cathe's SJP and C&W has each step section timed to a song. I think each song is about 5 minutes, so it's easy to mix and match. The step only premixes on each of these run about 20minutes (and are VERY fun)
GymRatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 11:26 AM  
Sharon T
VF Supporter

Sharon Mann's Cardio Works has several step sections of about 12 minutes each. The disk is set up so you need to choose a warm up and cool down, for a total workout of about 25 minutes. The workouts are intermediate level. Read the reviews if you're interested. Sharon is high on the perkiness scale and not to everbody's liking.
Sharon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-05, 12:43 PM  
akaAnnie

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I have KS buns and thigh step workout on VHS I'll have to dig out-I also look into her step video. I'm not ready for Cathe, the only easy part would be mixing and matching! I'm learning one step at a time, pun intended. I'll also check out the Sharon Manns.
Ann
akaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote