Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-05, 08:32 PM  
Rhae
Exchange Moderator

Well, it's just as well we don't have fitness DVDs in the grocery stores around here...*Phwew*...That's one bullet I don't have to dodge. Unfortunately, not having that also means we don't have a lot of other things that I see you all posting about .

Wonderful post and interesting reading !
Old 01-24-05, 08:52 PM  
val01

Walk and Jog

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwseymour
Well Kathy12, spill the beans, how did you like "Walk and Jog". Been thinking of getting that one.
Not Kathy, but I just did this one for the first time.

Check out the new review page!

Valerie
val01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-05, 07:50 AM  
Sharon T
VF Supporter

It looks like this is a pretty widespread phenomenon, but it took me by surprise. The store was a Wegmans, a family owned chain in New York and Pennsylvania, and maybe other places by now. They are very good marketers!

Bzar, I don't know the Leslie Sansone's. One was Walk & Jog, which I had in my hand for a bit. The others had "Mile" in the title; not very useful, I know.
Sharon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-05, 05:07 PM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon T
Here were all the BSS3 add-ons, a selection of Stott pilates, some Methods, several Leslie Sansone, a Kathy Smith, a variety of Tae Bo, all four Trainer’s Edge, Kathy Kaehler’s newest, and George Forman’s walking tapes. Here, where I might reasonably expect not to encounter a retail exercise dvd in a forty mile radius, was a big old pile of temptation. And most were $9.99, just below my $10 impulse purchase limit.
I thought I was safe because we never get anything around here (not a Ross or a Target for miles) and, lo and behold, as I turned the corner from the toothpaste aisle to the main aisle - there they were - pretty much the same videos as mentioned above. Ack! I power-walked/ran to the register before they could 'jump' into my cart
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote