Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-21-20, 04:57 PM  
Pam

I resisted getting anything at Mary’s sale. Today MetaShred Extreme, that I had on wishlist at EBay, was offered to me. I excited to finally be able to get this!!!!
Old 03-21-20, 09:49 PM  
Sand

I was sent an Ebay seller offer on BeyondBarre Fit that I couldn't pass up. I'm starting my barre workouts again.
Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-20, 09:13 AM  
amg

I ordered from Mary's sale:

Totally Cool Step 2
Tap Less and Step More
Cathe's Fit Tower Total Body
Old 03-22-20, 11:26 AM  
Jo FitFan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg View Post
I ordered from Mary's sale:

Totally Cool Step 2
Tap Less and Step More
Cathe's Fit Tower Total Body
I also just ordered Totally Cool Step 2 from Mary!
And I picked up So You Think You Can Dance (get fit tone and groove), from her close-outs. I'm a late to the party fan of the show, and when I saw Twitch (who was a judge the first season I watched) is one of the instructors I couldn't resist!
Jo FitFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-20, 11:52 AM  
winnie_p
VF Supporter

I went to pull out a favorite comfort workout after many years to realize I only owned it on VHS. So ordered it and a couple of other similar era Firms from Mary.
The Firm Fat Blaster, Cardio Split and Cardio Burn.
winnie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-20, 12:18 PM  
JeepGirl

I ordered Karen Voight’s Sleek (Essentials?) 2 and her short workout with a stability ball. I’ve been committed to my short workouts 5-6 days a week for months now and this is the most consistent I’ve ever been. I ordered the Prevention Strong workout with Bettina and need to try that one out.
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-20, 06:36 PM  
Taiga

Well, I would be expecting a package if I could make up my mind! I like the idea of supporting Mary and adding a few gems to offset the recent climate. Not that I don't have enough dvds for the next 200 years but I was hoping for something shiny lol I've been enjoying Tracie Long's Signature series so much that I will probably order 2 more of her dvds (esp the half hour Metabolic Strength workouts). I'm not going to order them all because I have Core Movements and the first Grand Total but never reached for them much. I like them well enough but they just didn't grab me like the Signature Series.

Then there's the matter of Smart Flow Yoga. I've looked at that set for several sales (including Black Friday) and passed. I'm mostly interested in the hip opening and therapeutic dvds. The practices are long and I tend to do most of the Udaya sets once through and then shelf them. But it would be like taking a course at home so that is appealing even if I don't use them much after that. Yoga classes in my town are not cheap and I do go through spells of attending yin yoga in the winter.

I guess I'm mostly wondering how much I'll like the set. I fell off the roof and did tweak my right hip a bit. I would like to treat it to some extra attention and these practices look like they have excellent instruction. Anybody still using these? When does Mary's sale end?
Old 03-22-20, 06:51 PM  
OSusanna

I have just received from Mary’s sale:

Gilad- Step and Tone
Petra Kolber - Elegant Strength and Streamlined Strength
Jenny Ford - Step Hero
Tracie Long - Grand Total Body 1 and Signature Series 1
Gin Miller - simply Step
Joel Harper - slim and Fit

I previewed all of these and I’m most looking forward to the Petra Kolber Elegant Strength. Lots of Standing leg work that she makes look easy but that I know is hard.
OSusanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-20, 07:19 PM  
rhbrand

I have a few more I want, but I have SOOOO many virgin workouts I really shouldn't buy any more.

But if I buy I can help the economy and that's my duty to help the economy, right?
Old 03-23-20, 07:14 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie_p View Post
I went to pull out a favorite comfort workout after many years to realize I only owned it on VHS. So ordered it and a couple of other similar era Firms from Mary.
The Firm Fat Blaster, Cardio Split and Cardio Burn.
Fat Blaster is one of my all time favorite Firm workouts.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote