Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-28-20, 06:06 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
Rhythmic Step is on today’s Daily Deal.
So glad I purchased it. Loving Rhythmic Step!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-20, 06:33 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I just received it today in a trade. Can't wait to try it!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-20, 07:03 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Quote:
Awesome .

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-20, 09:33 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Just did it again this morning. I couldn’t believe how quickly I mastered the choreography. I’ve come a long way since my first Cathe video. This one is so much fun! Love step!!!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-20, 11:49 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Just did it again this morning. I couldn’t believe how quickly I mastered the choreography. I’ve come a long way since my first Cathe video. This one is so much fun! Love step!!!
Thanks for the update! I briefly previewed it last night. I'm glad the choreography is fairly easy to master. I didn't have any trouble with Step Sync and I recently did Step, Jump, and Pump and had no trouble, so I'm hoping this will be about the same.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 01:14 PM  
bubbles76

Well, the one dvd I planned on possibly purchasing to possibly go with Perfect 30 is longer in stock. And there are NO PLANS to restock! Cardio Hits. I also don't see The Classics on the web site either.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 01:50 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Well, the one dvd I planned on possibly purchasing to possibly go with Perfect 30 is longer in stock. And there are NO PLANS to restock! Cardio Hits. I also don't see The Classics on the web site either.
I’ve noticed this with at least one other DVD. I have a feeling that they’re moving to downloads only on some titles - maybe slower sellers?

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 03:30 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I’ve noticed this with at least one other DVD. I have a feeling that they’re moving to downloads only on some titles - maybe slower sellers?
I also noticed this with the Power Hour/MIS/Body Max and it looks like they have no plans to restock that one either. I had to get it by alternate means. Is it only a matter of time before you can't anything before a certain year?
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 03:40 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
I also noticed this with the Power Hour/MIS/Body Max and it looks like they have no plans to restock that one either. I had to get it by alternate means. Is it only a matter of time before you can't anything before a certain year?
You might be right. I guess I need to grab the only older one that I don't have while it's still available. I was keeping my fingers crossed that it would go on Daily Deal before the end of the first presale price, but there's only a few days left so I'm rapidly losing hope.

It's a shame that the compilation DVDs are going away, however. There are some worthwhile workouts that were originally on VHS that will be lost. I really like that Power Hour/MIS/Body Max DVD that you mentioned and use it fairly often. All three are gems from the past and IMHO timeless.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 04:18 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I really like that Power Hour/MIS/Body Max DVD that you mentioned and use it fairly often. All three are gems from the past and IMHO timeless.
Totally agreed! I couldn't believe I had forgotten about these. I ran across them when looking for her Rhythmic Step/MIC/Imax compilation, which it appears they do stock (for now) so I couldn't fathom why no Power Hour!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30