Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-16, 07:02 AM  
froggy

Lee Holden on Udemy

https://www.udemy.com/qi-gong-for-health-and-healing/

I'm not 100% sure but this looks to be the same online course that is offered elsewhere for much more $$$. For 19.95 you get 8.5 hrs of video content plus 78 lectures with written material.
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 09:03 AM  
sugar rose

$19.95? It said $79 when I clicked the link.

Is there a coupon code or something? Thanks!

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

William Shakespeare, Hamlet
sugar rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-16, 12:40 PM  
froggy

There was a coupon code in mycart. Jerry19

if that doesnt work try googling for the course and click through from the google ad. That is how I found it.
Old 03-12-16, 02:48 PM  
sugar rose

Julie, I sent you a second pm. Thanks!

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Old 03-13-16, 09:12 PM  
mercedes

Would you guys recommend it?
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-16, 10:53 PM  
sugar rose

Mercedes, in answer to your question, I've never tried Lee Holden but I've read some positive posts about him on VF. I've become interested in qi gong lately because my friend tried it and said she could tell it was helping her because she immediately stopped procrastinating. "Really? You gotta be freaking kidding me! It would be a miracle if I found something that helped me in that department!" I thought.. Ha! In all seriousness, I'm not sure about ordering this course, but I'm considering it and would welcome any feedback on Lee Holden!

Old 03-14-16, 06:35 AM  
froggy

That deal I got expired Sat. I was unable to generate another coupon in the browser but I did get another deal through Udemy.com. I went http://www.udemy.com, logged out of my account and did a course search for Lee Holden. This time a got a deal for $15 valid until Mar. 16. It may take some finagling but you should be able to generate a deal for $10-19 through browser ads or at udemy.

From what Ive watched so far I would definitely recommend it for learning, especially if you can pick it up at that discounted price. In the future I will probably pick up a couple of his dvds with outdoor settings.

You can try this link https://www.udemy.com/qi-gong-for-health-and-healing/

First make sure you are not logged in at Udemy first. This has me completely baffled at how the handle sales and discounts.
Old 03-14-16, 07:24 AM  
raeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy View Post
First make sure you are not logged in at Udemy first. This has me completely baffled at how the handle sales and discounts.
Yes, they're pricing is always so chaotic. Thankfully I got this email recently, which I'm looking forward to the change!

https://blog.udemy.com/03022016/
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lee holden, qigong, udemy