Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-14, 02:40 AM  
topfitmama

Suzanne Bowen Fitness Holiday Challenge - Very Motivational!+ FREE Workout Video!

I got this in an email a few days ago and it spoke to me so I wanted to share.

On December 1st I am kicking off the 4 Week SBF Holiday Challenge where we'll be working out together in my special Holiday challenge workout plan as well as considering the art of giving during this season. The #SBFfitforfall Challenge truly changed me by focusing daily on the things that I am thankful for and by practicing gratitude. I am thankful for each of you who embraced this amazing challenge and who explored how it has changed you.

My hope for the SBF Holiday Challenge is that while we work out together and share our blessings we will embrace the fact that we are all unique and we were all made with a true purpose. My hope is for you to know that you mean so much to others around you and you have so much to give. I believe it's when we step outside of ourselves, with thanksgiving in our hearts, and be bold enough to do something for someone else that we will start to realize we aren't "our thighs" or "those last five pounds" or "our age" etc. We realize we are SO much more than that! I want to hear from you on ideas where you can become a giver of yourself. I want you to embrace this season with joy and thanksgiving. We will be discussing these ideas in our online community. No effort is too big or too small. I am excited about this and I am excited to share this magical season with you. Are you ready to be intentional, connected, healthy and fit through this holiday season? Are you ready to realize you are more than an extra cookie you ate at an office party? I know I am! I am ready to start spreading giving and generosity and ready to be inspired by each of you! Let's do this! #SBFgives

Link to free workout: http://vimeo.com/112937431
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-14, 08:44 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

This is great, thanks for sharing! The Christmas music is nice.

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-14, 11:12 AM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

What a lovely practice with beautiful music.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-14, 11:15 AM  
PhyllisG

Thank you. Such a nice present.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-14, 11:16 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
This is great, thanks for sharing! The Christmas music is nice.

Denise
It is nice - I went to iTunes and bought the album!

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 10:36 AM  
suzannaerin

This stretch workout is a treasure. I almost fell asleep during the savasana (sp?) segment at the end, opened my eyes to find Suzanne had disappeared---vacant mat in front of the fire. haha! Seriously, it's a relaxing, excellent stretch, I'm so glad it's been added to her streaming workouts so I don't have to download it. The music is very nice, too.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 01:33 PM  
jessicavi

Thanks for posting this workout. I will definitely be trying it during this season. Love the warm, crackling fire place background.
jessicavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 01:42 PM  
Breezy Trousers

I love Suzanne Bowen and especially this. Thank you for posting.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 03:30 PM  
sillygirl

So generous that she made it available as a download too (in HD no less). I would've bought this on DVD if she had decided to go that route. Love the studio, love the music, gotta love Suzanne.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 04:08 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
So generous that she made it available as a download too (in HD no less). I would've bought this on DVD if she had decided to go that route. Love the studio, love the music, gotta love Suzanne.
X2. She really was generous with this.