Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-03, 09:44 PM  
kyrin
VF Supporter

My first post at VF...

I've been feeling my way around the site for the past couple of months, finding the instructor and video info especially helpful in making my video purchases; however, it's time to start giving back to the group that I've been enjoying.

I've been a gym rat in the past (until the contract expired), but what I really am is nuts about video workouts! I'm building my collection (a bit too quickly according to my checkbook/credit card guarding hubby) and can hardly wait to see "what's next" as I progress in my workouts.

This year I committed to doing 365 days worth of workouts. This is the year that I refuse to sit on my butt and wish the year away. So, I've been movin' and losin' since January. ...The 365 commitment doesn't mean that I don't take a necessary day off occasionally, or give myself a light day of "just fun" work, but a day off means making up the work on another day...or spreading the work over a couple of days. Why? Well, I had to think of some way to keep myself from sliding through yet another calendar without posting a workout for days (or, eegads, weeks at a time). The 365 commitment was what I came up with to keep myself motivated and moving. ...And it's working. The video collection is growing, while I'm shrinking.

So, thank you VF for being here! ...With my first post done, I'm feeling more like one of the gang. Onward...to more posts.

Tags
former sticky, how did you find vf, introductions, new members, new to vf, new user, sticky thread