Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-24-20, 08:39 AM  
SFR
VF Supporter

I deleted my Facebook account a few years ago. I just checked to see if I could play Gail's video without logging in and I could.
SFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-20, 05:48 PM  
Bluebelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I missed Sarah’s workout because I was at work and didn’t know they were saving it for 24 hours. Good to know next time. She is such a good instructor.

It bothers me when they, meaning any instructor posts things on Facebook and not post on their website. They don’t get that they have a following outside of Facebook. My issue with this goes way back and not to just workouts. My library at the time had a promo if you read 5 hours and posted it on Facebook you get a prize. I asked what if not on Facebook and the response was “you don’t get a prize.” This thinking has always really disturbed me.
You can access a lot of things on Facebook without an account or logging in as log as it's public not private. I've been doing the free 10 minute Classical Stretch workouts on my lunch hour on my work computer without logging into Facebook. I've also listened to several of my favorite authors interviews on their Facebook pages without logging in.
Bluebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-20, 07:34 PM  
Izzy

Thank you both for the information on Facebook. I really appreciate it. I am going to try it out.
Old 05-26-20, 09:47 AM  
Exercise Diva

I missed that workout too. I was wondering why they're not keeping those up permanently as well. I'm going to do the one coming out at noon today.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 11:44 AM  
anetta

Just did the live workout with Sasha-another winner. He is a great instructor.

Love the live workouts. Well worth my ETV subscription.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 04:00 PM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anetta View Post
Just did the live workout with Sasha-another winner. He is a great instructor.

Love the live workouts. Well worth my ETV subscription.

Anita
I enjoyed this workout also. At the start I thought he was going a little too fast for a warm up and just as I wondered if I was going to continue, he reminded us to go at our own pace. Right, I should know that, but I appreciated the reminder and I did slow down and things went smoothly from there.

I don't think I've ever joined a challenge or followed a rotation, but I decided to try the 15 day strength one that started today. Even though I've been doing Essentrics almost every day, I think a little structure might be good for me now.
Old 05-27-20, 12:38 PM  
Exercise Diva

I enjoyed Sasha's workout also. I'm really liking him as an instructor - I often go to his 60 minute workout.
Old 06-03-20, 08:31 AM  
Mopsy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsy View Post
I don't think I've ever joined a challenge or followed a rotation, but I decided to try the 15 day strength one that started today. Even though I've been doing Essentrics almost every day, I think a little structure might be good for me now.
Ha, well that didn't last long. I think I got through two days. I've been doing Essentrics almost daily, but I just do what I want to do, or what I think my body needs that day.

I really enjoyed Amanda's live workout from yesterday, which I just did this morning. I woke up a little stiff from weeding yesterday and it just hit all the right spots for me.
Old 06-03-20, 11:10 AM  
Izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsy View Post
Ha, well that didn't last long. I think I got through two days. I've been doing Essentrics almost daily, but I just do what I want to do, or what I think my body needs that day.

I really enjoyed Amanda's live workout from yesterday, which I just did this morning. I woke up a little stiff from weeding yesterday and it just hit all the right spots for me.
I did Amanda's as well. I like her as an instructor. If they don't keep the workouts up on ETV I wish they would leave them up at least 48 hours. If we pay for the ETV service I am not sure why they are not up there permanently.
Old 06-03-20, 11:25 AM  
Exercise Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I did Amanda's as well. I like her as an instructor. If they don't keep the workouts up on ETV I wish they would leave them up at least 48 hours. If we pay for the ETV service I am not sure why they are not up there permanently.
I agree - or least for a little longer. 24 hours is not enough time in my opinion.

Tags
essentrics, essentrics tv, sahra