Gin Miller on you tube

She posted her step Reebok workouts on her channel:

They are under uploads.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCt3zU...4z4_BtphmClLGE

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 06:29 PM  
wendug

Thanks for posting. I looked at her Step Reebok Circuit Challenge and I'm SHOCKED at her 80s metal hair with headband! I've never seen that look on her before. YIKES!!!
Old 01-15-19, 06:55 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Thanks for posting. I looked at her Step Reebok Circuit Challenge and I'm SHOCKED at her 80s metal hair with headband! I've never seen that look on her before. YIKES!!!
Hehehe....I used to do this workout a LOT and I'm not shocked at all! In fact I like her hair in a nostalgic kind of way. I'm pretty sure I still have the VHS. I also have the original "The Video" on VHS. I've done that one so many times that I'm surprised I didn't wear the tape out!

Thanks for posting the link, Sherry!
Old 01-15-19, 07:03 PM  
sherry7899

You are welcome! Gin said on Facebook that she will be posting more content to her you tube channel. I haven't done a workout of hers in ages. I should pull one out.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 08:39 PM  
Susan H
VF Supporter

Step Reebok Circuit Challenge

What a blast from the past! I have this on VHS and the one thing I liked about this was the live music. I have Intense Moves on DVD and do that one every few months. I hope she puts Aerostep on there.

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" —Thomas Edison

“Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” — Author Unknown
Susan H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 09:38 PM  
marki64

These were some of my 1st home workouts. Yes, a blast from the past. I thought the step video was boring though. Loved Intense Moves.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 09:51 PM  
angie_nrs

I still use all these videos from time to time and know exactly where they are in my video cabinet. I feel like these videos are old friends of mine. Gosh, I remember doing these in college!

Gin did have unique music. I never had a complaint about any of her music choices.....very upbeat and groovy!

I wish she still produced fun step videos.
Old 01-15-19, 10:11 PM  
Jennifer R
VF Supporter

I've done all of these at one time or another but the only one I kept was Intense Moves. I haven't done it since I've been recovering from a knee arthritis flare up but I hope to do it again, even if it's on the rebounder. I like Gin a lot.

"I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused"--Elvis Costello
Jennifer R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-19, 08:20 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Hehehe....I used to do this workout a LOT and I'm not shocked at all! In fact I like her hair in a nostalgic kind of way. I'm pretty sure I still have the VHS. I also have the original "The Video" on VHS. I've done that one so many times that I'm surprised I didn't wear the tape out!
I owned Intense Moves back in the day on VHS. I guess I missed her earlier workouts so that is why I was kind of shocked to see her earlier look!

When Sherry pointed out that Gin's workouts were available on Amazon Prime I did Gin's Simply Step workout. It was a solid workout of an hour of stepping with no crazy choreography. She's a great instructor!
Old 01-16-19, 09:46 AM  
marki64

I perused her old step workouts on YT last night and remembering the crazy graphics and robotic cues and moves. Honestly, I was glad I discovered Cathe and Christi back then. I could never fathom doing these again., except maybe Intense Moves. It had it's place in time. Thankfully, step got better through the years. I remember "The Video" too much up, up, down, down. I hated it, and I was even clumsy with the footwork back then.The beginning was never ending. These won't go to my YT playlist.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gin miller, gin miller youtube, youtube