Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-26-19, 12:26 PM  
upperwside

Tracy Steen YouTube workouts

https://m.youtube.com/user/fitgirl40/videos

I have been obsessed lately with her workouts. Tracy is so down to earth and her strength and cardio workouts are just what works for my body. I'm also doing LEKfit twice a week (LOVE bounce and sculpt!!!), but Tracy is building my strength in a way this almost 47 year old body needs. I bought a few of her calendar rotations and love them... Very reasonable prices too!! I haven't done a workout of hers yet that I haven't loved. Check her out, so many workouts to chose from and she puts out 2 new workouts a week On Monday and Wednesday.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-19, 01:25 PM  
marki64

Yes, I concur, she has some great workouts. She can be a little too chatty, but I just turn her down and blast my music and I get through. I often wish she would put her hair in a pony, I don't know how she stands having her hair in her face or wear a baseball cap, but she delivers a good workout. My fave YT peeps are Tracy, Sydney and Heather. Never get cheated on a workout, that's for sure.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-19, 04:57 PM  
ellaenchanted

Yeah, she is great.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-19, 11:43 PM  
hypnomoon

I have been having fun finding good instructors on YouTube.

I wish she was more into counting the reps. The lengths of silence seem strange, I guess, because I'm used to instructors talking the entire time. I find myself looking back at the TV to make sure they are still working out!
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-19, 07:20 AM  
hocuspocus

I have done her cardio workouts and enjoyed them. What level do you find her strength workouts to be? What about her cardio/strength workouts?
hocuspocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-19, 04:36 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
https://m.youtube.com/user/fitgirl40/videos

I have been obsessed lately with her workouts. Tracy is so down to earth and her strength and cardio workouts are just what works for my body. I'm also doing LEKfit twice a week (LOVE bounce and sculpt!!!), but Tracy is building my strength in a way this almost 47 year old body needs. I bought a few of her calendar rotations and love them... Very reasonable prices too!! I haven't done a workout of hers yet that I haven't loved. Check her out, so many workouts to chose from and she puts out 2 new workouts a week On Monday and Wednesday.
Haven’t heard of her. I just subscribed. Thanks.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracy steen, youtube