Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-23-19, 06:10 AM  
Rhonda

Not sure if I am going to buy it or not. I may wait and see about a sale during black friday or something. I know her miracle miles set went down quite a bit and since I have her app I really don't need the set.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 06:34 AM  
Gams

This is such a good price I’m thinking of buying it for my mom.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-19, 07:22 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

I received mine in the mail. I haven't done it yet but I HATE the packing. Flimsy cardboard with loose dvds. Definitely will have to move these to different cases.
Old 09-27-19, 09:29 AM  
bethellen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
I received mine in the mail. I haven't done it yet but I HATE the packing. Flimsy cardboard with loose dvds. Definitely will have to move these to different cases.
Bummer to hear this! Looking forward to receiving mine soon.
Beth
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-19, 09:59 PM  
JezthePuff2

Quote:
I literally just opened mine 5 minutes ago, and I totally agree!

~~~Well behaved women rarely make history.~~~
JezthePuff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-19, 12:02 PM  
Gams

Will the cardboard sleeves damage the DVDs? Because I had planned on leaving mine in the original packaging.
Old 09-28-19, 02:49 PM  
thelmaloo

Quote:
This terrifies me because my package was sent to the wrong post office 100 miles out of nowhere. Don't know when I will get mine and I am afraid the DVDs will be damaged when I finally get it. I am very disappointed in USPS today!
thelmaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-19, 03:16 PM  
Gams

thelmaloo, you should be okay - the cardboard cover is like a tri-fold binder with the DVDs tucked inside slots inside the binder. Also, there was some kind of outside covering as well - can’t remember for sure what it was - maybe a box.
Old 09-28-19, 06:00 PM  
thelmaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
thelmaloo, you should be okay - the cardboard cover is like a tri-fold binder with the DVDs tucked inside slots inside the binder. Also, there was some kind of outside covering as well - can’t remember for sure what it was - maybe a box.
Thank you for telling me that. I feel better now. I just wish my DVDs were where they were supposed to be. If they had not incorrectly sorted the package and sent it to the wrong city, I would have them today. Now they are just sitting in a post office until Monday I guess.It is Saturday and everything around here is closed. Somebody at the KC post office really screwed up! Thanks for listening to my rant.
thelmaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 10:48 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Well, I was wishing yesterday that I hadn't gotten this set, & that I was stuck with it unless I could manage to trade it. Then, I did the 2 mile walk yesterday. I really liked it. It's not perfect; I think the "transition" from the warm up & the workout is a little jolting, & I didn't really like the little cool down after each mile, but I think I will like this set. The first mile was led by Leslie & the second mile was led by Rocky, who is okay, even though she does ham curls just. wrong.

As for the packaging, it sucks. I picked up the folder after taking the shrink-wrap off, & just about all the dvds went flying. I was putting the Miracle Miles set up last night, & I tripped on something & those dvds went flying even though they were in the box type cover!

Where can I get an inexpensive multi disc holder for these? I know where to get an expensive one, but I want something cheaper.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walk 15