Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-19, 01:02 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I was also going to recommend Jane Adams for stretching. She is wonderful and very gentle, if you haven't tried her workouts. And, she has shorter segments, so you could add in other things when you felt like it.

I feel as you do most of the time, so I'm doing a rotation of walking, stretching and strength to try to fit it all it.

Many times I'm overwhelmed by the number of choices that I have, so sticking to a couple different instructors helps me to stay on track.

I love Jessica Smith, too. Her fusion workouts are my favorites (like Feel Good Fusion) plus she just bring a smile to my face!

I have had to scale my workouts back (with all of my injuries and setbacks.) And, there are many times when stretching is just the ticket.

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-19, 06:48 PM  
annette
VF Supporter

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and encouragement. I suppose I was beginning to feel like a slacker so thanks for letting me know I'm not!

I will definitely check out the links that were shared.

@alisoncooks - Yes I typically use DVDs to follow along with. If I stretch on my own I find myself rushing and not being thorough. I mostly use 3 Karen Voight DVDs - Pure and Simple Stretch, Stretch and Core Conditioning (love this one!) and Full Body Stretch. Oh and also her yoga stretch one.
annette is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
stretching