Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-19, 05:26 PM  
manleym

Here's the link.

http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au/we...ques-download/

Scroll down and the weekly sale is on the right. It's the Endurance 120 that are $.99. There are 4 of them. What I have discovered about her website is that I can only open it using Chrome. Safari won't open it. For me, her website opens best on a PC or laptop. My phone doesn't always let me open it. Probably because it's safari and not chrome.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-19, 06:14 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Thanks. 0.99 is in AU. Its 0.69 usd.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-19, 06:23 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Thanks. 0.99 is in AU. Its 0.69 usd.
For only .69, that is worth it to try her workouts out. I know she has ones on you tube, I just hate sifting through and trying to pick. This seems like a better option for me.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-19, 03:36 PM  
manleym

Oh wow! Even better! I didn't even look at the currency to see if it was AU or USD. Thanks!
Old 06-01-19, 07:26 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

thanks for the tip on the deal. I just ordered two of the endurance downloads and already did one!!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 10:42 AM  
manleym

I ordered all of them! My first downloads. Can’t beat the price! Can’t wait to do them!
Old 06-02-19, 05:12 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I've had a couple days to recover and given that I now know what to expect, I decided to do 1+2=3 again today. Knowing what's coming (and when to put cushion under my knees) made a big difference but it was still sweat-fest hard!

I still had to take a couple of breaks to catch my breath and in some spots go slower in others to regain my composure. It's also like many barre workouts in that it seems to get harder in a way, because once you know the sequence, you start perfecting your form, and that can make it more intense!

My current goal is indeed to master this workout, so I'm going to attempt it once a week for now, trying her other workouts on one day a week, and doing Cathe the rest of the time!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 08:11 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Looks like Linda has put Endurance 100 and 110 on sale for this week along with 120 if anyone is interested in giving those a whirl as well. It’s a great deal for some great workouts.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-19, 10:06 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Just my luck, right after I've already bought them! They're on sale at Mary's too....
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-19, 10:46 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I was just coming here to mention Mary's sale of the week on Linda's workouts. The workouts you mention up thread- can they be done only laying down or seated? I am getting foot surgery in a few weeks and am looking for workouts that don't require jumping around or walking. I can walk after a few weeks with a boot but just for getting around for normal activities of daily living not for exercise. I am lazy and didn't actually look at clips for the workouts you mention which is why I am asking.

I would like some workouts, preferably on dvd that I can do on the floor. I have been using some on YouTube but there are so many I get overwhelmed with deciding which is why dvds or downloads are appealing right now. Any suggestions.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
endurance 100, linda wooldridge