Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-19, 07:48 AM  
Rhonda

Tracie sent an email saying she is shipping preorders. I seen one person say she got a shipping notice on FB but I haven't seen a shipping notice myself.

anyone else?
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-19, 10:16 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmaniac View Post
Lori, according to her facebook status her personal life went through some changes. That she had the time and focus to create new programs is impressive. Last summer she mentioned also tinkering with weighted hoola hoop work. Based on that, when I found a new one at Goodwill for 6.99 I grabbed it just in case
Gosh, I had no idea! I'm assuming that if her personal life had changes then that means perhaps she went through a divorce? How horrible. I agree, the fact that she's still producing DVDs is impressive if that's the case.

I received a shipping notice the other day, but I think it just was mailed out yesterday so it will be a few days until they reach me. And my post office is the absolute worst so I always assume they'll be late...
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 06:46 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
Gosh, I had no idea! I'm assuming that if her personal life had changes then that means perhaps she went through a divorce? How horrible. I agree, the fact that she's still producing DVDs is impressive if that's the case.

I received a shipping notice the other day, but I think it just was mailed out yesterday so it will be a few days until they reach me. And my post office is the absolute worst so I always assume they'll be late...
According to her FB status is says Divorced but I thought she had been divorced or did she remarry and get divorced again? That is too bad if that is the case.

Still waiting for shipping notice, hopefully they will just show up.
Old 02-14-19, 08:30 AM  
Rhonda

Here are some longer clips at totalfitness

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/287.htm
Old 02-14-19, 08:40 AM  
rykram

Mine are expected to be delivered tomorrow (Friday). They were shipped yesterday. I’m looking forward to them
rykram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 01:53 PM  
bubbles76

The clips look great! I didn't preorder, but I am liking what I see.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 03:16 PM  
momofcha

Mine just arrived! A day early!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 03:41 PM  
winnie_p
VF Supporter

The preorder discount is valid through tomorrow the 15th according to the most recent email. These look great!
winnie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 05:28 PM  
kristiep

I have not received my shipping notification yet, although I was billed through PayPal in January. I waited a bit before ordering so I could be lower on the list, but I hope they come in soon. I love Tracie! GTB 1 is one of my favorites.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-19, 07:58 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Mine arrived today, but somehow I ended up with two copies of Vol 3 instead of Vol 2 and 3!

I wrote Tracie at her gmail about it but I haven't heard back from her yet. Does anyone know if that's the only way to get ahold of her? I'm not on Facebook.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
longevity, premix, tracie long