Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-15, 07:02 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink Important announcement for Art Method subscribers

Hi guys,
Terri made this announcement on her Facebook page

$6.99 Membership Level to End May 8!
On May 8th, I will cease accepting new members at the $6.99 membership price on my website. I'm in a catch-22 ...the infrastructure can't support more members and I can't get more members because of the infrastructure....so anyone who has a $6.99 membership CAN KEEP IT, as long as they maintain it. Once cancelled it can't be renewed.
I have added everything to my ART Studio On PowHow and will be accepting members there going forward after May 8th at $18.99/month.

A bit disappointed 18.99 a month is a bit too expensive for me even though I would love the new content
Good thing Terri has such an extensive amount of old footage, so I will probably stick with my 6.99 membership for a few more months and just wait for any releases she has on VIMEO.
Old 05-06-15, 07:44 PM  
Loriann

Oh that makes me sad. I had been waiting until I finished all the beginner workouts she has been posting to YouTube before subscribing to her streaming workouts. So does this mean we could join today at $6.99? It sounds as though she can't support any new users? I have really enjoyed her beginner workouts but am not sure I would subscribe at $18.99.

Lori
Old 05-06-15, 07:53 PM  
lorajc

I'm a 6.99 member and can't afford a more expensive membership. How do I find new info on this VIMEO? I never knew this.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-15, 08:05 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

Lori-From Terri's announcement she will no longer accept members for $6.99.
She is no longer adding any new content on that site.

All her old , new and upcoming content will be on the PowHow website for $18.99 a month.

Here's the link I received from one of Terri's e-mails (I'm in her Art Method Facebook group)

http://www.powhow.com/packages/activ...&utm_source=ph

lorajc- Terri releases downloads you can keep on Vimeo on Demand.
Her Prescriptives series and Master Class series were released on Vimeo. They were pricey but you can download and keep the workouts. Here are those links if you are interested..

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/artmasterclassone
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/artprescriptives
Old 05-06-15, 08:28 PM  
mtngoat

Hmm - another Lori who was planning to join for $6.99. I just got back from vacation from a spot without wifi, so was waiting until I returned.

I would feel kind of bad to sneak in before May 8th - although I have been planning to join since her beginners' series began.

I will not be able to join for $18.99 (maybe the occasional month, but not continuously. I have too many other workouts, and stream a couple of other sites.)

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-15, 08:34 PM  
Gatorfan76

Lori,
On further thought,that's probably what I will end up doing, buy a month for $18.99 every few months or so just to have access to the new content for a short time
Old 05-06-15, 08:35 PM  
pcramer

I just wanted to add that Terri's Prescriptives series is part of the content available on Powhow included with $18.99 per month I just joined a couple of weeks ago and working my way through her pre-beginner releases.
Old 05-06-15, 09:41 PM  
firmaholic

I am confused. If you sign up now at the old rate, you can access the site on vimeo as well? Also, I can't find where you can sign up at the $6.99 rate
firmaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-15, 10:36 PM  
loulou

This is the link for Art Method online for $6.99.

http://online-personaltraining-nyc.com/

When you sign up you do sign in to Vimeo if I remember correctly.

I don't have the PowHow membership. That is a different link/site. I think Terri gives a link to that on Facebook.

ETA: OOPs, I see now GatorFan posted the PowHow link. Terri's downloads/purchases of Prescriptives and the Master Class series
are also on Vimeo. I don't know if I am confusing the issue but when you sign up or sign in to ART's online personal training and play the workouts, Vimeo is the provider.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art method, art method streaming