Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-14, 12:57 AM  
loulou

Does anyone know if the prescriptive workouts are up yet? I have signed into Vimeo but just see a trailer and the price is still at the pre-order price. Then again my card hasn't been charged either. I hope my order went though.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 05:17 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou View Post
Does anyone know if the prescriptive workouts are up yet? I have signed into Vimeo but just see a trailer and the price is still at the pre-order price. Then again my card hasn't been charged either. I hope my order went though.
It's a preorder. They won't be available until May.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 05:48 AM  
cmiyachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by editstein View Post
wish there was a special additional discount for vfrs - i m being cheap lol but for downloadable is still lot for me
I agree - for downloads and not having music these are on the high side.

I have a professional relationship with web sites that sell yoga downloads.
cmiyachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 06:20 AM  
kathym
VF Supporter

This seems high for downloads. Guess I will wait and see if they go down in the future. If this was for a DVD I might consider.
Old 04-16-14, 08:07 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

TerryMia, thanks so much for the information on Terri's new video set. What do you think about the sample workout that you got for being the first pre-order? Are you still doing it? How does it compare to her streaming workouts? Would you say it's more like her Quick Tones, rather than the mat classes? I just signed up for the Virtual Studio and I prefer her Quick Tones/Focus videos to her mat classes. The mat classes are too long for my liking and they seem too similar. My preference is to put together shorter segments myself.

That's why I'm interested in this pre-order but like the other posters, I feel it's far too expensive for downloads, especially if it turns out you don't like the set. At least with a DVD set, you can trade it but you can't with downloads. I would definitely reconsider is she offered a VF discount. Also, it would be helpful if she put up better sample clips of each of the 6 workouts.
Old 04-16-14, 08:10 AM  
deineira

...I did suggest to Terri on FB that she post longer clips, so hopefully she will do so. I can also share the feedback on the pricing with her and the request for a VF discount. I'll email her privately and I'll report back with her response.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 08:21 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
...I did suggest to Terri on FB that she post longer clips, so hopefully she will do so. I can also share the feedback on the pricing with her and the request for a VF discount. I'll email her privately and I'll report back with her response.
Thank you for doing this.
Old 04-16-14, 01:55 PM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

I think the pricing is in line with other current downloads like Yin the Zone and Hamelin D'abell (maybe even less than what Hamelin is charging.) I haven't pre-ordered yet but I know I will - it'll be my tax refund splurge!!
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 02:01 PM  
TerryMia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
TerryMia, thanks so much for the information on Terri's new video set. What do you think about the sample workout that you got for being the first pre-order? Are you still doing it? How does it compare to her streaming workouts? Would you say it's more like her Quick Tones, rather than the mat classes? I just signed up for the Virtual Studio and I prefer her Quick Tones/Focus videos to her mat classes. The mat classes are too long for my liking and they seem too similar. My preference is to put together shorter segments myself.

That's why I'm interested in this pre-order but like the other posters, I feel it's far too expensive for downloads, especially if it turns out you don't like the set. At least with a DVD set, you can trade it but you can't with downloads. I would definitely reconsider is she offered a VF discount. Also, it would be helpful if she put up better sample clips of each of the 6 workouts.
Hi Susie I actually have been doing it daily, sometimes adding it on to the Mat classes, sometimes just doing the tech study/DCT first and then doing it...I definitely am sore...in all parts of my arms! lol...I'd say it probably compares more to the Quicktones than Mat because it focuses on specific body parts...but it's much more intensive on this, at least from what I've experienced with this workout...I'm really excited about all of these...I'm planning on doing them exclusively, added on to tech study and DCT, for a while to see what kind of results I get.
TerryMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 04:54 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMia View Post
Hi Susie I actually have been doing it daily, sometimes adding it on to the Mat classes, sometimes just doing the tech study/DCT first and then doing it...I definitely am sore...in all parts of my arms! lol...I'd say it probably compares more to the Quicktones than Mat because it focuses on specific body parts...but it's much more intensive on this, at least from what I've experienced with this workout...I'm really excited about all of these...I'm planning on doing them exclusively, added on to tech study and DCT, for a while to see what kind of results I get.
Thank you! That's great to know. Hopefully she will post more video clips. I do like what I saw in that short promo clip but I just want to see a few more sample clips before I make a final decision.

Tags
art, art method, downloads, terri walsh