Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-14, 07:54 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan p View Post
I got these because I am toning down intensity. I've spent the last 2-3 years trying to do MORE strength and HEAVIER strength and all it has gotten me is 10 extra pounds, of which I'm sure half or so is muscle, but some is FAT. My body does not seem to KNOW how to make muscle without making fat to go along with. I guess it doesn't want my muscle to be lonely.

At any rate, I am toning down my strength to intermediate or even high beginner level and oh my goodness, weight is slowly starting to come off! Fe Fit seems like it will work for this.

Anyway, they came today and I took pictures of the packaging because it was all so pretty!
I'm wondering if I didn't give these a fair enough shot. I'm exhausted and I'm thinking I need to take down my intensity as well.

What are the continued thoughts on these?

Thanks.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-14, 08:38 AM  
PhyllisG

have been concentrating on 21 day fix so I have not been doing these. Melonie however emailed a rotation for 5 days a week for 30 days. I have not had a chance to look at it yet but will do that later today.
I was sort of waiting for this before starting a full rotation with Fe. That will be next after I finish a second round of 21 day (from which I am getting great results--results that I can see!). I have lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks following the rotation and the containers. I have learned to love those containers.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-14, 10:56 AM  
sunday

My continued thoughts are that I am really enjoying these. However, I am a believer in lower intensity and have always had good results with that. I use them as instructed and then add in lots and lots of yoga the rest of the time.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-14, 11:31 AM  
dmlarue1

I just orders these. I am restarting again! So I am hoping these wil help, plus I
Can add other
Workouts around them.
dmlarue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-14, 11:34 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I did Total Body 2 and liked it better than TB 1. It was still an intermediate wo but it was harder than the first one. I don't remember every move but I remember push-ups with renegade rows, tubing exercises, and Pilates ring exercises. I'm still enjoying the wos but I use them as add-ons to other wos. Other wos that I'm doing are TA, Tonique, Buti, other yoga, Zumba, and other cardio and weight circuit wos (this week will be one of the DB wos from the 1st set).

Tags
fe fit, hilary chung