Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-28-13, 06:41 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie S. View Post
The VFers who do TA workouts have been put down here also. It's gone as far as questioning our morals and values for buying her workouts.

Hard to believe that this has been gone on for over 4 years. A lot of the Vfers who do workouts rarely post anymore or they don't post at all.
That's interesting you say that! I don't do TA's workouts (just because I can't get past the lack of cuing), and feel that VF is slanted towards TA's workouts now! (Strangely enough I wanted to try her because you mentioned she helped your atrophied glute. I also fell down a set of cement stairs over 30 years ago, and have had a 'squashed' cheek ever since!).

I felt much more 'comfortable' here a few years ago when the emphasis seemed to be workouts such as the original KB workouts (AOS, Steve(s) Cotter and Maxwell, etc.). I am sure a lot of people felt left out then. It was just a time when my interests coincided with what seemed to be the majority.

Oh, and marmact - I agree that all of the instructors I mentioned have used weight loss in marketing at least occasionally! (In Tony's case, I'm sure Beachbody insists on it to a degree. Or maybe I am just deluding myself. )

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-13, 07:22 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarah View Post
I've been reading this topic and hadn't planned to post but thought this was telling...

JG twitter followers: 1,126

TA twitter followers: 68,668
Yup...not surprised. I'm sure that's what most of her nasty snarky comments are based on. If she believes that TA makes comments that are negative towards women is one thing. But why did she comment on the workout itself? Why not comment about the stuff that TA says. She's full of it and only came up with a 'reason' to try to justify her nasty comments.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ashley borden, jennifer galardi, pearl clutching, snark, tracy anderson, twitter