Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-17-13, 10:28 AM  
millie

Aerobox System of Sleek: Plateau Buster

My one month experience on the Aerobox System of Sleek has been great -- I have finally broken through a weight plateau that has stubbornly resisted all attempts to budge it for the past 18 months. By way of background -- I have thyroid issues and a metabolism that is described generously as sluggish. My results: 3/4 inch off my waist and about 8 lbs.

I worked out approximately 4 to 6 times a week -- but didn't follow the program enclosed. The first week I did the introductory program slowly building up. At this point, I am still unable to complete the rope jumping sessions in their entirety and use my 12 oz. hand gloves instead of 1 pound weights.
millie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-13, 10:57 AM  
Irisg1

Thanks for posting about your results Millie. I bought this set in December and for some reason, I haven't done any of the workouts yet. I hear you on the jump roping. I do tons of kickboxing with jump rope intervals, but my endurance on jump rope, currently is only about 2 minutes. And that's built up from one minute when I started. It seems silly when I think that growing up I could jump rope for hours, lol. I think the more you do it the better you'll get at it. It's amazing cardio.
Old 02-17-13, 12:53 PM  
slysam

Me too, meaning I bought this in December but haven't followed any of the workouts yet. I do enjoy his other workouts though. I am glad to hear that someone finds these effective.
slysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-13, 01:16 PM  
kariev34

Is there clips anywhere?
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-13, 01:28 PM  
buttons11

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie View Post
My one month experience on the Aerobox System of Sleek has been great -- I have finally broken through a weight plateau that has stubbornly resisted all attempts to budge it for the past 18 months.
Ahh millie that is awesome that you have found something to break your plateau. You already had great results...yay you!

I just rec'd this set a couple weeks ago...I all things Michael O and this set is certainly so doable...even if I cannot keep up the fight speed w/them full interval time, I can always revert back to the exercise speed. I also luv the jump rope sections...I'm pooped by the end but I do love them...I use my cardio jumps I got during the woot deal a month or so ago so I don't break my neck when I get fatigued. Now that I'm back to working out more routinely since my winter viruses I'm hoping to use these to help build back my endurance.
"The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new" Socrates NOT the Greek one, Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book that Changes Lives by Dan Millman, 1984

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace" Dalai Lama

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." Earl Nightingale

Still training to outrun the zombies buttons
buttons11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-13, 01:59 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Congratulations Millie!!
Old 02-17-13, 02:23 PM  
JENILU

Thankyou for the info/ and your results! Congratulations!! I wondered with so many buying this why no one was talking about them! Very glad to hear how it worked for you.
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aerobox, plateau