Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-12, 09:59 AM  
kaylasmom321

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
Ok, I need to clarify. I didn't give up peanut butter completely, I started to actually measure my portion of it. What I thought was 1 tablespoon (100 calories) was really 2-3 tablespoons (200-300 cals). I was eating this 2-3 times per day so it was 400-500 extra cals! Now it's once per day and it's a weighed amount for 100 cals. It's sad how small a real tablespoon is LOL
Yup!!Lol... Peanut Butter is great for your diet in small amounts; but its sooo easy to underestimate a "portion"!! People who see me measure my peanut butter think I'm nuts; but if I don't, I will always take waaay too much!

I also used to think I was eating a "small portion" when I would eat it right out of the jar with a big spoon....Yeah, then half of the jar would be gone. Very dangerous.....
kaylasmom321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 10:52 AM  
furmomof6

Congrats my friend!

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 11:35 AM  
txfitmom

The KCM results are awesome to hear! I have been getting great results from her workouts as well. It seems like every time I slack off from KCM, I start to put the pounds back on. I only have her strength workouts so I typically do those with walking or dance for cardio. My only problem with a KCM rotation, is figuring out which one to do since I love all of them!
txfitmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 11:43 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Awesome and congratulations! (I just had peanut butter on toast for breakfast. )
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 11:48 AM  
fitmiller

Count me as another one who could never give up peanut butter. Having it on a daily basis seems to keep my unhealthy cravings at bay. Congrats on the last five pounds, those are the most stubborn to lose!
fitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 01:22 PM  
KellyMarie65

I had to give up peanut butter after I had my allergy testing done I never would have thought it. I did start buying almond butter unsweetened and it is good but way more expensive.
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 02:08 PM  
Tiny

Kariev that is awesome! I plan on starting KCM's rotation after my Tracie Long rotation in a couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing!

Oh did you post this on Kelly's forum as another VF'er suggested? I hope you did!

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 05:45 PM  
doglover

Congratulations on your amazing results! IMO Kelly is a great instructor
Old 02-19-12, 06:18 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Congratulations! I spent the month of January with Kelly. Her workouts are great!

Pam

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-12, 07:00 PM  
momof10

Congratulations, Karie!!! You worked hard getting the rotation together you wanted and figuring out you were eating too big portion sizes of peanut butter. You give lots of thought into your rotations. So, you deserve the last 5 pound loss you got.

Cheryl
momof10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm results, last 5 pounds, plateau