Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-12, 08:29 PM  
kariev34

My KCM results

So I have never posted a results thread nor have I ever done a rotation. Exactly 4 weeks ago I committed to the new KCM 60 minute rotation Kelly posted on her site. I'm happy to report that I finally broke my plateau and lost those last stubborn 5lbs! I have never been able to do a rotation due to boredom and exercise ADD. But with Kelly, she has so many workouts and so many options I never got bored. As far as diet, the only thing I changed was I cut out peanut butter. So I just wanted to share. In fact, I think I will do a second month because I'm enjoying it so much.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 08:34 PM  
lfcjasp
Exchange Moderator

Great results, Kariev34!!! I don't know if I could give up peanut butter, but bet I could give up something else instead But that's wonderful...the last evil 5#!!!
Old 02-18-12, 08:34 PM  
katalina

Congratulations on your results!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 08:37 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

That's great! Thanks for sharing.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 08:40 PM  
workoutjunkie

That's great! I'm going to have to check out that rotation. I only have 4 of her workouts so far but can probably figure something out.
workoutjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 08:58 PM  
edensmom

Good for you! I too have trouble sticking to a rotation but I really think doing so yields better results than just doing whatever.
Peanut butter is one of my favorite things though, couldn't give it up.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 09:14 PM  
kariev34

Ok, I need to clarify. I didn't give up peanut butter completely, I started to actually measure my portion of it. What I thought was 1 tablespoon (100 calories) was really 2-3 tablespoons (200-300 cals). I was eating this 2-3 times per day so it was 400-500 extra cals! Now it's once per day and it's a weighed amount for 100 cals. It's sad how small a real tablespoon is LOL
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 09:35 PM  
edensmom

I had to do that with cheese...at nighttime I would snack on slices of sharp cheddar cheese and one tiiiiiiny little bit of cheese is 100 calories. so I was taking in 100s of extra calories per day with cheese. Had to stop.
I love my peanut butter! After I had my babies, when they were really small and kept me very busy around the clock, too busy to even make food for myself, I would just eat spoonfuls of peanut butter. Right out of the jar. i eat peanut butter with apples every day for a snack.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-12, 09:37 PM  
juberann

That is awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I think you should e-mail Kelly, I know she would love hearing about your results
Old 02-18-12, 10:06 PM  
mommyofjoeyp

Congrats on your great results! I just checked KCM's rotations (thanks for bringing these to my attention!). Do you really have all of those KCM's? Do you substitute for the ones you don't have?
mommyofjoeyp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm results, last 5 pounds, plateau