Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-28-09, 12:05 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
I want to do CLX with Shock Cardio when it comes out. I think some of the shorter cardio workouts will compliment CLX well.
Yes I was thinking of doing this too! I preordered Shock cardio but was thinking about canceling because it looks like there might be too much impact for me, especially on the HIIT ones. As of now I think I am going to keep the preorder and hope for the best. I wish she would post clips on her website instead of just photos. Kelly Coffey Meyer posted clips of her latest series less than a week after she was done filming but then again no one has better CS than Kelly IMO.

Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-09, 12:12 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Are the Deluxe workouts on Disc 7? I purchased the Burn, push and Lean circuits through yayas and might trade for Disc 7. Are the workouts on disc 7 cardio workouts or cardio/weight intervals? I tried BIO and BI in a temp trade and did not care for them because I prefer straight cardio to cardio/weight intervals, especially if I am going to be doing a heavy lifting program. I am planning on doing my own cardio when I start CLX in a few weeks but am curious about Disc 7. TIA for more info

Leslie
The workouts on Disc 7 are similar to BIO and BI. So if you didn't like those, then you probably won't like Disc 7. One workout alternates between weights and cardio like BI. The other is like BIO so there is some toning too but not as much as BI. There is also an ab workout which I haven't tried.
Old 11-28-09, 04:08 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Yes I was thinking of doing this too! I preordered Shock cardio but was thinking about canceling because it looks like there might be too much impact for me, especially on the HIIT ones. As of now I think I am going to keep the preorder and hope for the best. I wish she would post clips on her website instead of just photos. Kelly Coffey Meyer posted clips of her latest series less than a week after she was done filming but then again no one has better CS than Kelly IMO.

Leslie
Unfortunately, with Cathe's track record, she probably won't post clips until AFTER they've shipped out.

Tags
chalean extreme, chalene johnson, clx, plateau