Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-22-19, 03:32 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytbody View Post
well surprise surprise, ( in Gomer Pyle voice) it's not the value of the day? and no free shipping.

You'll not get a better deal than from QVC
i noticed that too, and i don't see the item on the TV schedule on qvc.com site.

i scrolled backwards and forward all the way to 11 PM and didn't see any mention of an air time.

could someone post a question and ask if the Express Cuts will be included or not? you need to log in, and i tried to reset my password but they haven't sent me a notification yet!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 03:54 PM  
sherry7899

Has it been on yet? I am not ordering, but I am curious to see the presentation.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 04:17 PM  
Gams

Sherry - it has been on but if you go to qvc.com and search for the item, when it comes up it will have a video of the presentation that you can watch.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 04:19 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Well, I forgot all about it being on tv today. I changed to the channel a few minutes ago but couldn't tell if it had been on, so I called customer service who had no record of the item (I don't know what's going on in their customer service dept., but it's not what it used to be, if you ask me, they should be getting better, not worse, with the growing competition.)

Anyway, I went to the website, & clip is up, so I guess it's been aired. I am going to exercise now, so I will watch the clip later. I am doubting the express cuts dvd comes with the set, but when I get it, I will let you know.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 04:24 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Sherry - it has been on but if you go to qvc.com and search for the item, when it comes up it will have a video of the presentation that you can watch.

Thanks! I so rarely watch QVC that I forgot the channel number!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 04:59 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I checked my local QVC channel at 3pm CTS (4 EST) and they featured some back stretcher and not Walk 15. It was not on schedule for my area either. The set has been available for purchase on QVC website but there was no infomercial on TV. Interestingly enough, when I checked the website just now, there is the infomercial. They had to post it after it aired in Eastern market. I don't shop on QVC so I don't know how their live infomercials are scheduled and posted on their website.
Old 09-22-19, 05:50 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
If anyone is new to QVC, they have a $10 off code on their site.

New to QVC? $10 off Your First Order with Code TAKE10
A minimum merchandise purchase of $25.00 USD, excluding shipping, handling, and applicable tax, is required.
Thanks for the code!! It worked
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 11:26 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i watched the video and looked at the images in the listing. Leslie is noticeably absent from the promo materials. she appears in some of the clips since she leads a number of the segments.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 05:34 AM  
bethellen

For those of us who ordered from QVC, How do we activate the free 3 month trial?
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 06:09 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I checked my local QVC channel at 3pm CTS (4 EST) and they featured some back stretcher and not Walk 15. It was not on schedule for my area either. The set has been available for purchase on QVC website but there was no infomercial on TV. Interestingly enough, when I checked the website just now, there is the infomercial. They had to post it after it aired in Eastern market. I don't shop on QVC so I don't know how their live infomercials are scheduled and posted on their website.
It was one during the home at Kristen segment. You had to watch/record the whole thing as it start about 30 minutes into her show. I haven't watched it, I set it to record and then skimmed to see.

I don't care for Nick at all. Not sure how long I will be watching the segment since he is there.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walk 15