Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-07-19, 05:47 PM  
Big Sky

Completely Agree!

I began adding Fit Body by Julia to my workout routine several years ago and am totally addicted. I adore her calm demeanor. I have gained mental discipline after pushing myself to complete many of the workouts by Daniela. I have gained a lot of strength in my core and glutes as well. Colleen, I believe some of the workouts you wrote are my favorites! I just did Strength and Plyo Legs this morning and it was so tough and fun. The ab finisher was brutal. You are especially talented at designing no rest tabatas that push me to my limits. I love them! Julia also has a private Facebook group for those that do the workouts. You can receive a lot of good advice there. It is a very positive and supportive group.
Big Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 07:30 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sky View Post
I began adding Fit Body by Julia to my workout routine several years ago and am totally addicted. I adore her calm demeanor. I have gained mental discipline after pushing myself to complete many of the workouts by Daniela. I have gained a lot of strength in my core and glutes as well. Colleen, I believe some of the workouts you wrote are my favorites! I just did Strength and Plyo Legs this morning and it was so tough and fun. The ab finisher was brutal. You are especially talented at designing no rest tabatas that push me to my limits. I love them! Julia also has a private Facebook group for those that do the workouts. You can receive a lot of good advice there. It is a very positive and supportive group.
Yes. I'm seriously addicted.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 07:40 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Anybody noticed... she has something that looks like Cathe's weighted vest!
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 08:18 PM  
Dontmindthemess

I’ve done a few of Julia’s workouts over the past couple of weeks. I’ve done two of her Summer prep workouts on Patreon and I really enjoyed them both. I had been “previewing” these workouts for over a year and just felt so intimidated by them. I finally decided to jump in and give them a go and I’m really happy that I did!! I gave myself permission to modify where I needed to but surprisingly it’s mostly just my weight selection. Julia doesn’t move super fast and she’s so nice, working right along with you. I also appreciate that’s there’s no music and I can just play what I want. I’m going to try to do three Julia’s a week this month and a lot of outside walking and yoga.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-19, 08:58 PM  
rhbrand

I think I'm going to try to do a workout a week of hers for a while. Start with something "easier" and then move on.
Old 05-08-19, 06:59 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sky View Post
Aww thanks! I love writing workouts for Julia. She's got quite a few from me yet in her file that she says she's going to get to eventually, but I think it's gotten to a point that so many people send her written workouts that it's hard for her to get to all of them! lol She's amazing. So super nice and sweet too when corresponding with her via email. The Facebook page is wonderful too!

Tags
fit body by julia