Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-19, 08:54 AM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
Aw thanks, adawn. I appreciate it. I was feeling a bit sheepish when I saw that. Like maybe I shouldn't have posted. I know a lot of folks on here no longer do these kinds of workouts and that is totally okay. Everyone has to do what's right for them! I just really miss talking about and gushing and getting excited about these kinds of workouts. I got a lot of that with Julia's Facebook group, but honestly I just hate Facebook these days. I haven't deleted my account yet but I've been avoiding it. It's hard to find forums and social media spaces for home workouts and much, much harder for intense or challenging workouts. I love finding people to bounce things off of and to provide inspiration.
I get excited too about new challenging workouts I find on YT. I get obsessed searching for new toughies to try. I am more inspired to workout when I come upon a new challenge. Keep posting. I am going to try this one out by Julia. I definitely won't use close to her weight poundage, that I can guarantee, but it looks like my kind of workout.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-19, 01:00 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
Thank you for posting that!! I will attempt to do that on my BD. As years go by I lke to do the hardest workout on my BD. Maybe try to do that earlier... can't wait untio 5/1. This looks hard.
Awesome!! I hope you enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEV View Post

To the original poster, I understand wanting to share workout victories. Ten years ago I would have jumped at the chance to try the workout you described. I'm sure there are plenty of people here still doing harder workouts, so keep sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
I get excited too about new challenging workouts I find on YT. I get obsessed searching for new toughies to try. I am more inspired to workout when I come upon a new challenge. Keep posting. I am going to try this one out by Julia. I definitely won't use close to her weight poundage, that I can guarantee, but it looks like my kind of workout.

Thanks guys! It's so fun finding new challenges. I don't beat myself up when I can't complete them or have to use lighter weight. I figure ladies like Julia are my inspirational icons more so then someone I have to match or beat. LOL I get excited to challenge myself as much as I can, but of course I know my body and know when I need to be respectful of my limits while still pushing myself. I have to say, Julia especially has pushed me and made me stronger and fitter. I now find myself able to swing a 55 lb kettlebell and doing push ups like I never could before, for example. When I did STS with Cathe I just could never increase my capacity for push ups, but Julia inspired me to always do the push up with every burpee. At first, I couldn't do it. Maybe I'd do a few but then had to resort to squat thrusts. Over time I slowly realized I was cranking those babies out like nothing.
Old 03-05-19, 09:27 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Beachbody 80 Day Obsession Total Body Core (the second and third phase). There was something about the sequencing or pace that would just wipe me out for a few minutes after I did it. I would just have to sit and recoup.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fit body by julia, hardest cathe, hardest workouts, mount everest workout