Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-03-18, 01:36 PM  
Rhonda

Someone mentioned you can do them consecutively as one if strength oriented while the other is more cardio.

I haven't seen an actual rotation with them.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18, 02:52 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
I completed the first workout of Metabolic Strength (Coming on Strong) yesterday and I loved it! I was able to really heavy up in this workout since the sets aren't too long. Wow, Tracie really packs a punch in a 30 minute workout! I am curious about rotations with her workouts though. Would one be able to do the second workout from the Metabolic Strength DVD (Get Up and Go) on consecutive days? Do the workouts work different muscles so that would be possible? I don't have any of her Core Movements DVDs so I can't alternate that way.
That's exactly how I use these, I usually alternate btwn the first and second workouts on alternate days, as the first ones are more strength and the second ones are more cardio.

I've never gotten it together to put together a rotation, I just alternate strength/cardio. (And this is mostly just based on if I need to shower after or not!)
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18, 07:29 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
That's exactly how I use these, I usually alternate btwn the first and second workouts on alternate days, as the first ones are more strength and the second ones are more cardio.

I've never gotten it together to put together a rotation, I just alternate strength/cardio. (And this is mostly just based on if I need to shower after or not!)
Good to know that one is strength and one is cardio. I do want to get her core movements workouts so I could mix those in, too.
Old 05-25-18, 03:09 PM  
LovingLife
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post

regarding Mary - you may be right! she has a soft spot for Hawaii. her ebay seller name is iHula.
Mary definitely can hula! She was at the Kelly Coffey Meyer fitness weekend a few years ago and did the Tahitian hula dance in this Minute to Win-It game that Marcus ran (and she won!) -- She was amazing!!

"I know you're tired, but jump higher!"
-- Cathe

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with Beachbody. For details, take a look at my profile or see my blog www.foodplusfitness.net .
LovingLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-18, 07:59 AM  
momofcha

DVDs are 50% off again for Memorial Day weekend
YCKWWIH7YKPG

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-18, 10:31 AM  
MuscleWoman
VF Supporter

Coupon Code

Thanks for posting it! I ordered metabolic strength and core 3&4.
MuscleWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-18, 12:02 PM  
Orlita

Thanks for the 50% off notice -- I was interested in core 5&6 (never tried any before), but for half off I grabbed all of the core DVDs. Looking forward to trying them. I like her low-key delivery, and the style of movement looks perfect for me.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracie long